Skip to main content

Estelle Vs Angie?

I prefer...

• Angie

Votes: 77 50.3%
  • Estelle

Votes: 76 49.7%

• Total voters
I hope Ben gets somewhere with his nefarious plans. Would love to see a verbal stoush. Especially when Angie comes up with such gems as 'alegend'

Don't like either much, but Sarah is the best thing that could happen to Estelle.
Angie - she's rough, and she has hideous taste in clothes - can't help it clothes do speak and hers, tacky. She's boring and bitchy, seems to have street smarts and is just not my kind of female.
Interesting dynamic with these 2, Estelle thinks Angie is dumb, and Angie thinks Estelle is up herself and they both pretend to be sort of friends.

I hope Ben gets somewhere with his nefarious plans. Would love to see a verbal stoush. Especially when Angie comes up with such gems as 'alegend'

Apparently there is supposed to be one on tonights show. They argue over Josh. It probably won't be as interesting as they're trying to make it sound on the OS though.

I love that Ben was fully telling Stella/josh to hook up because they have so much chemistry yet today he was bitching to Layla, Angie, Michael etc about how as soon as Ryan was evicted Stella has been all over the boys, especially Josh!?

I love that Ben was fully telling Stella/josh to hook up because they have so much chemistry yet today he was bitching to Layla, Angie, Michael etc about how as soon as Ryan was evicted Stella has been all over the boys, especially Josh!?

Yeah, I didn't really get that.

I don't know what's going on there, bit dissapointed if he's trying to make things happen that he doesn't even think is good.

I voted for him too the other week, but some of the things that has gone on this week with him has made me feel that he possibly should have been the one to go.

ben needs an op clearly he needs to start shopping at sportsgurl

Estelle is a babe and an unlikeable bitch so its cute to watch her make the housemates squirm. I hope she stays for a bit, at least before some of the under-the-rader housemates (George, Josh) cause she at least causes conflict without being so shrill and obnoxious (ala Sarah/Ray).

I dont mind Angie but her raspy bogan voice, her slow deliberate talking and her constant need to analyze everyone and everything tends to grate. Plus she needs to shut up and just fuck Josh already. Team Estelle.

I honestly don't see anything good looking about Estelle at all??? What is it? She's so blurk!! So very, very plain.
But Angie's not my favourite anymore either, the way she talks is annoying. Still far better looking that Estelle though.

Don't like either, and Stacey is becoming boring and don't get me
Started on Sarah.
Only two girls I
Like are Layla and Zoe

Estelle is very girl next door, natural beauty. She doesn't need Make-up or fancy clothes etc but someone like Layla would look very ordinary without her hair/makeup etc etc, in my opinion :)

Didn't someone say when they were in the Man cave that Angie looked better on TV than real life. Estelle didn't look as good?

I prefer Estell only because like Angie says like ,like too many times in like a sentence ? like you know what I mean ? Like I know it's a generation Y thing but it's too annoying.

Angie needs to hide her jelly belly. Midriffs are not her thing.

Estelle not much better but she just has a muffin top.

If Sarah goes there is not one good rig lefet in the house.

Post a photo of yourself and lets see how pretty you are.

Geez calm your knickers down. I do actually think I'm attractive but I'm not up there on BB for the world to talk about me.
Everyone else is going on about whether they think the housemates are good looking or not, so you will deal.
Take a deep breath now and breathe out.

Estelle is very girl next door, natural beauty. She doesn't need Make-up or fancy clothes etc but someone like Layla would look very ordinary without her hair/makeup etc etc, in my opinion :)

But we see Layla all the time without makeup - she's still gorgeous.

Cotton it's well known you're a straight up hater, so there's no point discussing Estelle's appearance with you.
But clearly, she must be somewhat good looking because quite a few housemates agree - Makes you look like a bit of a dunce.

Back