Skip to main content

Drop the attitude, Sarah!

Her determined disregard for the personal space of others - especially when she is trying to 'nuture' them - is indicative of her aggressively trying to control the conversation and situation to her own schedule/pattern/idea of how it should go. Forcing people to listen to you whilst being patronising and forcing people to stop talking to you when it is their turn by taking off your microphone are extreme controlling and somewhat aggressive behaviours.

Coupled with her taking over of tasks/jobs/conversations like she is entitled to do so....and that everyone should automatically stop and agree...

...and could not help but notice how she is now dressing skimpier and skimpier in comparison to a) the start of confinement and b) compared to the rest of the group indicates a need to be noticed/leader/control. You generally find a bunch of girls will set an unofficial and subconsciously uniform 'dress code' when they spend a lot of time together... Sarah is off the extreme of the dress code with the other girls in the pictures shown - more skin...sexier/skimpier etc.

Certainly dings a few alarm bells.

She may Boil you.... if she wasn't a nude animal rights protester that is

She doesn't seem to have a problem wearing the leather cowboy boots in yesterday's dance challenge..

This was a live update from today:

Angie and Layla are talking about Sarah and complaining about her patronising behaviour. “Don’t put your hand on my shoulder,” Layla says she hates it when Sarah touches her when she’s upset.

Angie agrees it’s something that irritates her. “If I’m in a bad mood and someone puts their hand on me it makes me want to knock them out,” Angie recalls an earlier confrontation she had with Sarah, where she asked her not to touch her.

Angie says it’s disappointing because she really likes Sarah, just not what she does sometimes – especially when she took control of yesterday’s dancing challenge. “I didn’t realise this was military camp,” Angie recalls thinking.

They are also getting sick of her taking the lead all of the time.

Sarah's true colours are coming to the fore and it ain't pretty.

Done a good job of hiding her true self for all these weeks.

Sarah's true colours are coming to the fore and it ain't pretty.

Done a good job of hiding her true self for all these weeks.

day23_caro_firststrike.jpg

I posted this in the Housemate Quotes Thread as well, but I had a quick skim through the launch before to get a screencap of something and I rewatched Sarah's intro, which included the line "The kind of person I would hate to be stuck in the house with is a condescending person". I got a bit of a laugh out of that.

The producers are definitely reading these forums because one of the recent tweets was "Sarah reminds us how old she is"

I don't necessarily think that is the case. The reason we know how old sarah is is because the producers keep showing us. They want us to notice, not the other way around. (us as in the general public, not this forum specifically)

yeah she definetely has an over-inflated sense of her superiority and authority. I just see her now as 'Nurse Rachet' from 'One flew over the cuckoos nest' ...trying to metaphorically 'nueter and lobotomize' the supposedly unstable er.. 'inmates' as soon as they show signs of having any fun or elevated spirits. Her dummy spit at Estelles birthday was so incredibly self-centred.. because of that it literally shut down the whole party. Shes one of those people who tries to portray that they care so much about everyone around them but in reality can never really handle when theyre not the centre of attention so create drama to bring the spotlight back onto them.

Her determined disregard for the personal space of others - especially when she is trying to 'nuture' them - is indicative of her aggressively trying to control the conversation and situation to her own schedule/pattern/idea of how it should go. Forcing people to listen to you whilst being patronising and forcing people to stop talking to you when it is their turn by taking off your microphone are extreme controlling and somewhat aggressive behaviours.

Coupled with her taking over of tasks/jobs/conversations like she is entitled to do so....and that everyone should automatically stop and agree...

...and could not help but notice how she is now dressing skimpier and skimpier in comparison to a) the start of confinement and b) compared to the rest of the group indicates a need to be noticed/leader/control. You generally find a bunch of girls will set an unofficial and subconsciously uniform 'dress code' when they spend a lot of time together... Sarah is off the extreme of the dress code with the other girls in the pictures shown - more skin...sexier/skimpier etc.

Certainly dings a few alarm bells.

She loves touching people while shes talking to them, especially when she is belittling them. I hated when she told Estelle that the conversation was over, when they were talking about the treadmill thing. I feel sorry for how Estelle is being treated by Sarah.

Eww, imagine her flogging a car, she'd probably be like a klingon and you would have to peel her off.

Ever watch how sluts work a room, tis very interesting, they touch every male they go by.
I'm not calling her a slut but she's got some misguided info on touchy stuff from one of her self help books.

...yes Sarah we know!!!... trust me... WE F@*KING KNOW!!!!!!!...

liston-to-me-Im-30.gif

...perhaps I should offer her this one to use as an Avatar on forums when she gets evicted this week?... cheers.

Im-30-avatar.gif

...I posted this on the Photoshop thread but it seems like it has an appropriate home here... cheers

She's using her age as an excuse to try lord over the other (even slightly younger Michael 26, Josh 28) housemates.

What kind of pathetic weirdo does this?

A very insecure one I'm guessing.

She's using her age as an excuse to try lord over the other (even slightly younger Michael 26, Josh 28) housemates.

I suspect this is her way of suppressing the freak out she had when she hit the big 3 0. Having a status as the wise one compensates from the chronological marker on the way to decrepitude. Adopting the attitude of peering down from her throne of 30 displaces the idea that she's looked upon as a wizened old hag.

I now think I want her to stay longer, she is such a deluded freak. The other HMs aren't nearly annoyed enough with her yet, another week of her insipid ranting and touchy-feely controlling should lead to some gratifying tension/explosion/sulky resolution/passive aggression/explosion/war in the house.
I'm p sure Ben is egging her on because he knows her behaviour looks terrible, he is a committed toublemaker.

What kind of pathetic weirdo does this?

I wonder if she has ever visited outside of Wagga Wagga?

Back