Skip to main content

Drop the attitude, Sarah!

Omg she DOES look like the wicked witch!

I really don't know why the housemates haven't told her to quit the touchy feely crap. It's so passive-aggressive.

the worst part of that whole exchange was Estelle saying, "Yeah thanks for telling me that!" WTF??!! Seriously??!! Thanks for telling me I'm an overbearing cow that repeats everything I say 12 times and no one cares??!!

Jeebuz.

the worst part of that whole exchange was Estelle saying, "Yeah thanks for telling me that!" WTF??!! Seriously??!! Thanks for telling me I'm an overbearing cow that repeats everything I say 12 times and no one cares??!!

Jeebuz.

Thirty times it was. You have said it 30 times. :p
The only answer to give to sarah was the one estelle gave.........otherwise the loopy would have repeated herself a million times. Interestingly sarah was watching what was going on outside while she was giving her lecture to estelle.
Remember, sarah is obsessed with the number 30. prob wants everyone to tell her she does not look thirty.

She annoys me to no end. I hope when she comes out of the house she can read some of this stuff and rewatch the footage just to see what an absolute cow she is.

That dumb bitch is out this Sunday.

And she will read what you've said, track you down and punch you in the face. She's 30!

The only answer to give to sarah was the one estelle gave.........otherwise the loopy would have repeated herself a million times.
I imagine my answer would have been more along the lines of, "Stop touching me, you psycho hose beast before I strangle you with your own intestines." But that would have been a strike, so...nah I'd have risked it.

... the best part of the nomination night was this moment right here...

WHO-THE-HELL.gif

...she was soooooooo sure that she was admired and respected by all of the other housemates... when her name came up she was brought back to reality with one hell of a thud when her buttonhole hit solid ground...

... she was totally shattered... in her mind she would be immediately trying to figure out just who had betrayed he so as to wreak revenge... one high maintenence lady there methinks... cheers.

^^ LOL! I totally agree!! Remember when she was up everyone for not hugging Charne (who said she hates hugs) after she was nominated. And now that she is up, she is giving out the death stares! Af if you wouldn't want to hug her!

Oh & PS - Just so y'all now I AM 30 (I know, how lucky am I?!) and I didn't magically change from the person I was when I was in my 20's!

Like I said in the daily show thread last night, she went off about Ray being aggressive, then last night mentioned punching somebody in the face twice.... she is psycho

Remember, sarah is obsessed with the number 30. prob wants everyone to tell her she does not look thirty.

Wouldn't it be funny if she actually wasn't 30? If she was, say, 39 and lying about her age? :D

I wish someone would quote Ab Fab at her.

Ever see that episode, in an art gallery Eddie comes upon a pretentious sales assistant, and gives her the famous, wonderful bitchy line - "Drop the attitude sweetie your just a shop girl"............drop the tude sarah ya just a car flogger, how embarassing, at 30 flogging cars, eww.

I wish someone would quote Ab Fab at her.

Ever see that episode, in an art gallery Eddie comes upon a pretentious sales assistant, and gives her the famous, wonderful bitchy line - "Drop the attitude sweetie your just a shop girl"............drop the tude sarah ya just a car flogger, how embarassing, at 30 flogging cars, eww.

Yes pleaseeeeeeeee. :)

while we're all nitpicking, can i just add that a nose job wouldnt hurt either?

Back