Skip to main content

Drop the attitude, Sarah!

Wouldn't it be funny if she actually wasn't 30? If she was, say, 39 and lying about her age? :D

I have been thinking for ages that she looks easily 40+, a well preserved 40, but... Even on tonights DS I copped a few good close-ups of pretty deep 'laugh lines' (with a 'resting' face).

Along the lines of Demi Moore... But, I have never considered Ms Thirty 'hot'...

No she's not hot, but her 'personal positive advertising' and I'm not available seems to have worked on those lame males for the 1st 2 weeks they all fancied her. All they probably saw was tits.
She's so up herself, she hoodwinked them, god males are suckers.

She told Brad she knows she looks 22 :0

She is a classic "look at moi" she now finds herself as a small guppy in a big "look at moi" pond

she'll implode

and as a hetero male i think she's about as hot as antarctica

Just her the fuck outta there.

And, she'll like it.

Hope she is never heard from again.

No she's not hot, but her 'personal positive advertising' and I'm not available seems to have worked on those lame males for the 1st 2 weeks they all fancied her. All they probably saw was tits.
She's so up herself, she hoodwinked them, god males are suckers.

She told Brad she knows she looks 22 :0

Yeah, I heard her say that to Brad.

Yeah, they saw the fake/tested on animals tits.

Too bad she then opened her gob.

FFS, she goes on about Tom Cruise... SHE'S the one with all the OTT positive mantras AND aggressive (psycho) tendencies...

Gawd I hope she goes!!!

... the best part of the nomination night was this moment right here...

WHO-THE-HELL.gif

...she was soooooooo sure that she was admired and respected by all of the other housemates... when her name came up she was brought back to reality with one hell of a thud when her buttonhole hit solid ground...

... she was totally shattered... in her mind she would be immediately trying to figure out just who had betrayed he so as to wreak revenge... one high maintenence lady there methinks... cheers.

I love that gif. You are so clever!

She's one scary, scary 30-year-old woman. I've listened to what she says and I gotta tell ya, I don't love it. ;)

I'm 27 and actually do get mistaken for 21/22 all the time - and she looks way older than me. I also hate it (in a professional environment it means nobody takes you seriously) and therefore don't go on about it all the time XD

If her cake decoratng skills with the house, 'birds', sun and clouds don't scream 30, then I don't know what does..

She looks like a old and leathery nutty nipper mum from Burleigh houso.

She definitely looks her age, I don't know how she thinks she looks 22. If anything, she looks older than 30.
Agree with everyone in this thread - she is very, very strange and quite scary really.

If her cake decoratng skills with the house, 'birds', sun and clouds don't scream 30, then I don't know what does..

that cake reminded me of her, it was ostensibly dull and pleasant but with sinister undertones, it threatened to melt down or fall apart at any second.

To me, her icing design screams infantile outlook on life stretched taught over a boilerplate of self affirmation suppressing a frothy psychological turmoil of self doubt and insecurity.

The blonde, I forget her name, called Sarah on the touching whlst insulting issue a few weeks ago. Sarah is so bloody insecure she wants you to still like her after she's insulted you and thinks by touching you will make it okay. Who is Sarah trying to convince she a mature 30 year old, everyone one else or herself.

To me, her icing design screams infantile outlook on life stretched taught over a boilerplate of self affirmation suppressing a frothy psychological turmoil of self doubt and insecurity.

Mmmmm! YUMMY!

That's hilarious!

Her determined disregard for the personal space of others - especially when she is trying to 'nuture' them - is indicative of her aggressively trying to control the conversation and situation to her own schedule/pattern/idea of how it should go. Forcing people to listen to you whilst being patronising and forcing people to stop talking to you when it is their turn by taking off your microphone are extreme controlling and somewhat aggressive behaviours.

Coupled with her taking over of tasks/jobs/conversations like she is entitled to do so....and that everyone should automatically stop and agree...

...and could not help but notice how she is now dressing skimpier and skimpier in comparison to a) the start of confinement and b) compared to the rest of the group indicates a need to be noticed/leader/control. You generally find a bunch of girls will set an unofficial and subconsciously uniform 'dress code' when they spend a lot of time together... Sarah is off the extreme of the dress code with the other girls in the pictures shown - more skin...sexier/skimpier etc.

Certainly dings a few alarm bells.

Back