Skip to main content

Drop the attitude, Sarah!

Jam

I don't like it
Drop the attitude, Sarah! Drop the attitude. Step away from the attitude!

Oh. My. God. That scene when she was stroking Estelles' arms while telling her (AGAIN!) what a worthless loser she is! Will I be forced to smash my TV screen with a cricket bat? Will I, BB? Can I claim it on insurance due to an act of gob-smacking awfulness?

Last edited:
She annoys me to no end. I hope when she comes out of the house she can read some of this stuff and rewatch the footage just to see what an absolute cow she is. Seriously there is something wrong with her. The fact that she thinks she has some kind of authority over them all because she's got a couple of years on them just makes her sound even more immature than Bradley can be.
Even Michael pointed out today it's not that big of an age gap.

That dumb bitch is out this Sunday.

I was cringing when she had the audacity to rub Estelle's arms whilst insulting her. Why didn't Estelle tell Sarah to stop touching her??

I was cringing when she had the audacity to rub Estelle's arms whilst insulting her. Why didn't Estelle tell Sarah to stop touching her??

I'm a very non-violent person, but I'd touch Sarah back. Hard!

(By the way, I love that you used 'whilst'.)

Last edited:
I hate Estelle AND Sarah so they both need to stop touching each other's arms!Get out this Sunday Sarah. You are gone lady.

I am a animal activist but I cannot stand how much Sarah goes on about it. She drives people to starvation with her comments. A fish does not know how long it swam but according to Sarah that fish never got a chance to swim. Well I bet she has had a Filet-o-fish in her "30 years".

Uuurgh, is newagey Sarah channelling Tom Cruise and half the Cult of Scientology or what ?

All that touchy feely strokey invading of SOMEBODY ELSE'S SPACE AND BODY going on.

Stell-aah, DON'T PUT UP WITH IT for xenu's sake !

ghods, that girl needs to take off her "please everyone" mask and start REALLY standing up for herself ... especially when it comes to dealing with scientology-ish sarah !

Surely Stell-aah is smart enough to realise that the general population (especially young-uns) would detest the likes of sarah and cheer the likes of Stell-aah giving her a verbal smack down and FOAD ?

sigh

Looks like I'm gunna have to put some extra effort into some astral-travel and the influencing of certain people's dreams again.

Apologies in advance BeeBee for any (more) glass-ware or crockery that accidentally gets disturbed/broken by the passing/visiting of my ride and I. ;) :)

regarDS

I am a animal activist but I cannot stand how much Sarah goes on about it. She drives people to starvation with her comments. A fish does not know how long it swam but according to Sarah that fish never got a chance to swim. Well I bet she has had a Filet-o-fish in her "30 years".

I agree, jamison. I, too, am all for animal welfare. The way Sarah goes about it is abhorrent.

She is hilariously awful, such a blowhard, so delusional about herself. Zoe choosing her to fake cry at was genius, so crafty, she knew Sarah wouldn't know the difference between false and true emotion. Zoe looked as if she was going to lose it during that dismal 'We are winners' spiel. Hahahaha.

derspatz; said:
Apologies in advance BeeBee for any (more) glass-ware or crockery that accidentally gets disturbed/broken by the passing/visiting of my ride and I. ;) :)

While you're at it, derspatz. Could you put a rocket up George and/or Josh's posterior?

She's at it again, This was just posted on twitter:

Sarah’s ready to take control. “I don’t care if I’m not at the head of the table, everyone will still have to listen” she commands

@BBAULIVE at 9/4/2012 9:51 PMReply Retweet Favorite

She's at it again, This was just posted on twitter:

Sarah’s ready to take control. “I don’t care if I’m not at the head of the table, everyone will still have to listen” she commands

@BBAULIVE at 9/4/2012 9:51 PMReply Retweet Favorite

Good grief. Please don't let this woman ever have children. I'd worry so! Poor little blighters.

While you're at it, derspatz. Could you put a rocket up George and/or Josh's posterior?

Would like to help but have to decline as the only male bit of flesh I ever want to "visit", is my own. :D

regarDS

Just every second sentence. I think I've heard him tell us he's 32 almost as often as we've heard Sarah tell us she's 30.

How boring that all you can talk about is your age. Lol gawd help us
All

Why does she think 30 is so hugely different to 23 or 24?? As I said in another thread, she must have been the most immature, stupidest twat of a 20 year old if she thinks her being 30 is sooooooo much more of a mature thing.

I don't like Estelle but I was TOTALLY on her side when Sarah was being a bitch ass to her. Ughghg she annoys me!!!

What made it all worse is that Sara told Estelle to stop talking and listen to her, because she would like what she, Sara, had to say.
I thought she was going to say something like. "You are such a beautiful, gorgeous person Stella, and I love you so much" (why is there no puke smiley on this board) :D
Instead she said you are constantly talking woman, shut the fuck up, or something around these lines.
Is this what Estelle had to like? rofl.

This is why I want Sara to stay. That woman is crazy! Love it. :cool:

Back