Skip to main content

Drew where are you?

I liked Drew before but I lost respect for him because of Drully relationship. He is a dependent man who just be a tail for women. He also backstabber like a woman uhm.

I liked Drew before but I lost respect for him because of Drully relationship. He is a dependent man who just be a tail for women. He also backstabber like a woman uhm.

He is a shocking backstabber, and the funniest part is that none of them have cottoned onto that fact.

He is a shocking backstabber, and the funniest part is that none of them have cottoned onto that fact.

Drew not Tim is playing the best game in the house. The difference is Drew doesn't go into the diary room to blow his own trumpet. He is still a little bitch though.

So true! Asides from his dalliance with Tully(which could have cost him the game) he is playing deceptively well. I still think he needs to be careful with the choices he makes..but I wouldn't be at all suprised with a Drew/Ben final.

So true! Asides from his dalliance with Tully(which could have cost him the game) he is playing deceptively well. I still think he needs to be careful with the choices he makes..but I wouldn't be at all suprised with a Drew/Ben final.

He won't win, but he is playing the best game in the house. He never gets nominated, he builds relationships with everyone. From Tahan to Ben to Jade. No one see's through his shit stirring. The only person who might is Ed. I remember Ed warning Tully about it a couple of weeks ago. The problem for Ed is no one will listen to him because everyone loves Drew.

Never. Even if you doubt my assertion that Tim was chosen to win from the beginning, doesn't it strike you as peculiar that most uf us knew Tim would win as far back as week two or three?
Millions have been converted to 'Timianity' and as we know from history, once poisened by the charisma of a Fuhrer, the docile masses will follow and never abandon their new found ideology.

Yes, Drew acts in misterious ways at times... but I'm still not convinced that strategic expertise is the cause. I feel that he may be around for a while yet, considering the audience seem to have warmed up to him again. But final? Never.

Final: Justynn and Tim :p

Never. Even if you doubt my assertion that Tim was chosen to win from the beginning, doesn't it strike you as peculiar that most uf us knew Tim would win as far back as week two or three?
Millions have been converted to 'Timianity' and as we know from history, once poisened by the charisma of a Fuhrer, the docile masses will follow and never abandon their new found ideology.

Yes, Drew acts in misterious ways at times... but I'm still not convinced that strategic expertise is the cause. I feel that he may be around for a while yet, considering the audience seem to have warmed up to him again. But final? Never.

Final: Justynn and Tim :p

Wait and see!! Ben/Drew or Ben/Tim methinks. Drew will come close though. He has far more voters out there than we think, I am convinced. The only religion I follow is Kristyanity.

Wait and see!! Ben/Drew or Ben/Tim methinks. Drew will come close though. He has far more voters out there than we think, I am convinced. The only religion I follow is Kristyanity.
For Kristyanity even I will turn to religion, take up my sword and fight holy wars until this crazy world comes to its senses.
Drew, Tim, Ben and all the other muppets will soon be confined to the pages of history... Kristyanity will sustain humanity to the end of time.

For Kristyanity even I will turn to religion, take up my sword and fight holy wars until this crazy world comes to its senses.
Drew, Tim, Ben and all the other muppets will soon be confined to the pages of history... Kristyanity will sustain humanity to the end of time.

Such a true and loyal disciple! ;) :p

The HM's are muppets indeed.

Back