Skip to main content

Drew where are you?

darknstormy

He is so quiet and under the radarish since Tully is out!.....Could his hook up have been his strategy to hide this>>>

Perhaps, but it would be a terrible strategy as to win you need to develop a following, a fan base, by hooking up with a "lesbian" who already has a girlfriend that smothered his personality and made him look weak by him never really putting his foot down i guarantee... Drew has no chance in hell of winning.

Perhaps, but it would be a terrible strategy as to win you need to develop a following, a fan base, by hooking up with a "lesbian" who already has a girlfriend that smothered his personality and made him look weak by him never really putting his foot down i guarantee... Drew has no chance in hell of winning.
With Ben and Tim in the house he never stood a chance anyway.

At least this way he got to hook up with the hottest "lesbian" on earth.

Since Tully he is out he's retuning to the Drew that many came to love! We would be seeing more of it now if the intruders didn't bust the house in. He's back to teaming up with Tim and hanging out with Jade.

He's been gossiping and shitstirring a lot with the HMs the past couple of days so he definitely still has vocal chords. Seems the producers just aren't putting it on the DS for whatever reason.

Since Tully he is out he's retuning to the Drew that many came to love! We would be seeing more of it now if the intruders didn't bust the house in. He's back to teaming up with Tim and hanging out with Jade.

I preferred him far more when he was with Tully.

He is so quiet and under the radarish since Tully is out!.....Could his hook up have been his strategy to hide this>>>

Yep I totally agree. Since Tully left it's like he has no oomph. He always had that sort of dark and moody vibe about him. I'm actually finding him quite boring. Not sure what to think now.

He's been gossiping and shitstirring a lot with the HMs the past couple of days so he definitely still has vocal chords. Seems the producers just aren't putting it on the DS for whatever reason.

yeah he has been on live feed a bit..maybe BB are giving him a break after the Drully airtime on Monday/Tuesday
It's Justynn & Tim's storyline atm

Yep I totally agree. Since Tully left it's like he has no oomph. He always had that sort of dark and moody vibe about him. I'm actually finding him quite boring. Not sure what to think now.

Imagine finding love, (with Tully who is a dream girl!) spending every minute with that person, then having that person taken away from you for possibly weeks.
You'd feel shitty too.

Thinking about it, if I were Drew I would walk out of the BB house to go after Tully. Seriously.

He's also doing a bit of stuff with Ben too. I just watched a live video of him telling Ben some stuff in the kitchen.

I preferred him far more when he was with Tully.

Ok, well my first introduction of him was with Jade and then came the Tim and Drew duo and then when Tully leeched onto him I didn't really get much of that anymore so that's why I'm glad Drully is no more.

Last edited:
Tully told Drew she would be watching him. He has fallen for her and she????
He did not want to rock,scissor with Ed for the PS with Tahan.

Imagine finding love, (with Tully who is a dream girl!) spending every minute with that person, then having that person taken away from you for possibly weeks.
You'd feel shitty too.

Thinking about it, if I were Drew I would walk out of the BB house to go after Tully. Seriously.

Hey don't get me wrong, I was a big Drully supporter. But I have to agree that he was quiet in the beginning but he had the Drade storyline, then it became the Drew, Jade, Ed triangle and then the twosome. I think those relationships whether real or not gave him a bigger profile and he was more natural and comfortable around Tully. Regardless if he is missing Tully or not, he seems to be turning into Ed lol

I have a feeling he could go this week. He'll just fly under the radar and people will forget about him, and tbh I wouldn't notice if he left now that the whole DRULLY saga has ended...

Tully told Drew she would be watching him. He has fallen for her and she????
He did not want to rock,scissor with Ed for the PS with Tahan.
Ed hasn't been in the P.S since week 1, and Drew has been in twice, so he said just take Ed rather than rock,paper scissors.
Drew is naturally a quieter guy and more of a listener than wanting to be centre of attention. he's not in the entertainment industry or fashion world like most of the HM's. Hopefully he opens up more this week now that Tully has left. He's had quite a lot of conversations in the house (on live feed) since Tully left but that hasn't really been part of the Tim and Justynn show thats getting airtime.

It's weird. During the first couple of weeks Drew was Big Brother for me. Yet now I probably wouldn't even notice if he left. It's a shame he got involved in that mess with Tully. He had so much potential Drew. I'll probably still throw him a couple of save votes. I'd love to see him and Tim work together again to prank Justynn or something.

He's still a likeable guy, but I'm not a fan of his anymore.

He could go next and I'd be happy. It's hard to invest in him when all he's been doing is hooking up with that Tully person.

Of course his interactions with Ed, Tahan and Tim are interesting..

Back