Skip to main content

Drew where are you?

23-09-2013, 01:33 PM #226
psykologist

Quote posted by TullyLovesDrew View Post
you troll every Tully thread to hate on her and hate on those who say things supportive of her, she is out of the game you can let it go now
I believe you are the one doing the trolling while I'm logically commenting on a thread that is current & relevant as is my right - so stuff it. And I suggest you go back & check my posts because I was one of the people who get crucified for trying to get people to tone down the Tully hate. If you are going to make comments like that you'd better know what you are talking about because you obviously don't.

I consider my comment very mild compared to many & it was a jab at the leech comment that has been bandied about. It wasn't directed at you so why do you care. Plus, I will note - this is NOT a Tully thread - it's Drew thread & some of us want to consider him without the Tully attachment. Yes, she is out of the game, but I am suggesting she still may have some (hopefully not much) lingering effect on Drew - therefore it's perfectly fine to bring her into this issue. But, since she is now out of the game as you say, why are you continuing to drool over her on this forum as she is no longer relevant?

I think people should give him the benefit of the doubt for a few days - it probably takes that long to recover from a leech infestation

@psychologist How are you so critical of Tully, yet these last few days so unfailingly forgiving towards Mikkayla? What is it about Mikkayla that is so defensible that was lacking in Tully, and is absent in Tahan? I don't understand. It has been a long time since I saw anything remotely admirable in Mikkayla's behaviour, and you tend to be reasonable in your opinions, but I am finding only blind devotion lately when you discuss Mikkayla. What am I missing?

I am not having a go, but I really cannot see what you clearly can in her, and some of the more hyperbolic-ally insulting interpretations of her I am finding reasonable lately. How do you brush off the possessiveness in a communal situation, the willingness to insult Tahan to the new-comers while maintaining that it is Tahan that is the cruel one, the willingness to criticize when her very face bristles with hatred when Tahan even speaks normally? I did like Mikkayla at first, but so often now I see someone who felt on the outside who has earnt a modicum of power, in her alliance, and now is ruthless in defense of her presumed right to rule.

I have read your posts on this and other threads these last few days, and they remind me of Tully apologists more than your usual tone.

Oh, I just realized this is a Drew thread. Maybe, if you care to answer, if you do, answer it in a Mikkayla thread @ me. Drew, hey? He needs a mission that only he can achieve, to draw out the best in him and stop him from just being a perpetual beta. If you fail in this task, Drew, it is doomed to fail. Some more intelligent and informative diary room confessionals showing where he stands, and more importantly, what he is thinking to dispel a sense that is rising that maybe he isn't as bright as he seems to be.

Drew, hey? He needs a mission that only he can achieve, to draw out the best in him and stop him from just being a perpetual beta. If you fail in this task, Drew, it is doomed to fail. Some more intelligent and informative diary room confessionals showing where he stands, and more importantly, what he is thinking to dispel a sense that is rising that maybe he isn't as bright as he seems to be.

Yes. I keep waiting for him to actually display this intelligence that so many of us were convinced he possessed. He baffles me. It was his game to lose and he is certainly doing a good job of ensuring he will indeed lose. I can't pick his game. He is a chameleon but he appears to have NO GAME? I hope he suprises me. But he'll need to do it soon.

Yes. I keep waiting for him to actually display this intelligence that so many of us were convinced he possessed. He baffles me. It was his game to lose and he is certainly doing a good job of ensuring he will indeed lose. I can't pick his game. He is a chameleon but he appears to have NO GAME? I hope he suprises me. But he'll need to do it soon.

Yeah, it is getting disappointing, and yet hope remains; he seems to have it in him, or is it just his pretty face?

Yeah, it is getting disappointing, and yet hope remains; he seems to have it in him, or is it just his pretty face?

Good morning [MENTION=35069]Winterbourne[/MENTION] :)

I fear it is just his face, yet I think there is still a SHRED of hope? When he goes back and forth between Ed & Tim, I wonder - is he actually more savvy than he appears? Is he just biding his time? Time is fast running out though.

Good morning [MENTION=35069]Winterbourne[/MENTION] :)

I fear it is just his face, yet I think there is still a SHRED of hope? When he goes back and forth between Ed & Tim, I wonder - is he actually more savvy than he appears? Is he just biding his time? Time is fast running out though.

It is ten o'clock at night here, but howdy. Aint this global interweb business fun? Oh, Drew, step up, son. You too, Benny boy. Let's get rid of Ed. Don't hide behind Tim. What would happen if Tim went this week? Ooh, that could be interesting. If Mikkayla went, and Tim, then Drew would be the alpha against Ed, or rather, he would have to be. Sure Drew could rally around himself Jade sans Ed, Tahan, Ben... The possibility is there, but I could just be projecting what I would like to do, were I Drew, what I would do to repect myself after the match.

And a very good morning/night to you, Miss K Lee.

I think Drew likes hiding behind Tim and whoever, to maintain the nice laid back image. I think he is an intelligent lad, and not so far behind Tim in analysing people's interactions but I'm not sure what he himself intends to do, aside from letting Tim and others do the work.

Last edited:
It is ten o'clock at night here, but howdy. Aint this global interweb business fun? Oh, Drew, step up, son. You too, Benny boy. Let's get rid of Ed. Don't hide behind Tim. What would happen if Tim went this week? Ooh, that could be interesting. If Mikkayla went, and Tim, then Drew would be the alpha against Ed, or rather, he would have to be. Sure Drew could rally around himself Jade sans Ed, Tahan, Ben... The possibility is there, but I could just be projecting what I would like to do, were I Drew, what I would do to repect myself after the match.

And a very good morning/night to you, Miss K Lee.

Well, that is suprising. I thought I read somewhere in these threads that you were a 'Mick/Aussie' hah Obviously my appaling short term memory is confusing me once again.

Oooh, I agree.. it would be great to see Drew lift his game and form an alliance with Jade, Ben & Tahan and stomp their way straight to the final days. Particularly a Drew/Ben final would be fantastic to see. He is never more enjoyable to watch than when he is nurturing his friendship with Ben.

Would love to see a shock double eviction with Tim and Ed leaving together..oh, what gold that would be!

Well, that is suprising. I thought I read somewhere in these threads that you were a 'Mick/Aussie' hah Obviously my appaling short term memory is confusing me once again.

Oooh, I agree.. it would be great to see Drew lift his game and form an alliance with Jade, Ben & Tahan and stomp their way straight to the final days. Particularly a Drew/Ben final would be fantastic to see. He is never more enjoyable to watch than when he is nurturing his friendship with Ben.

Would love to see a shock double eviction with Tim and Ed leaving together..oh, what gold that would be!

Yeah, that would be a game changer - and could possibly induce a remarkable boring few weeks with a few very nice people.

You remembered rightly, I am an Aussie, but I'm on walkabout at the moment, working in Bohemia, of all places.

Yeah, that would be a game changer - and could possibly induce a remarkable boring few weeks with a few very nice people.

You remembered rightly, I am an Aussie, but I'm on walkabout at the moment, working in Bohemia, of all places.

On walkabout in Bohemia yet still find the time for banter with us on the BB forums? Impressive!

On walkabout in Bohemia yet still find the time for banter with us on the BB forums? Impressive!

'Impressive' is one word for it... Was feeling a bit homesick, frankly, over my summer break, and found BBAU a soothing touch of home. I've been here for a few years, and had forgotten how much I love the Aussie turn of phrase and sense of humour.

'Impressive' is one word for it... Was feeling a bit homesick, frankly, over my summer break, and found BBAU a soothing touch of home. I've been here for a few years, and had forgotten how much I love the Aussie turn of phrase and sense of humour.

So your allegiance (ie: keeping up to date with Aussie BB) comes from a case of homesickness. Understandable. I never love this country more than when I am away from it for an extended time. Caleb must have been a joy for you to watch. A good dose of some occa 'Stralyan speak there :/

So your allegiance (ie: keeping up to date with Aussie BB) comes from a case of homesickness. Understandable. I never love this country more than when I am away from it for an extended time. Caleb must have been a joy for you to watch. A good dose of some occa 'Stralyan speak there :/

Yeah, there's some things I didn't miss.

100%

And yeah, I seriously would just up and leave the house right now.

Hahahahaha, the fuck is this?

tumblr_mj7401QBGY1rfpp1do1_400.gif

Back