Skip to main content

Drew where are you?

Thank you. I was following her here : TullysmythBB
That was the account Tully set up for her friend to run while she was in the house. I guess since Tully's out now and can Tweet for herself they ditched it? Tully tweets a lot so as a fan I think you're going to enjoy following her. :)

That was the account Tully set up for her friend to run while she was in the house. I guess since Tully's out now and can Tweet for herself they ditched it? Tully tweets a lot so as a fan I think you're going to enjoy following her. :)

For sure :)

Drew is happy being a tag along

I love how nice he is to Ben

sometimes in a house full of so many personalities it's good to have someone like him around

Drew is turning out to be really boring. I think he needs a girl to be dragged around by. It is a shame because he started out quite fun to watch. I think tully dulled him up too much, he is moping around like she did. If he stays like this I wouldn't care if he left this week. Shame, I had money on him to win the show.

Ah... [MENTION=6980]darknstormy[/MENTION] is this your strategy to get people voting for Drew?!?! ;-P

Since Tully he is out he's retuning to the Drew that many came to love! We would be seeing more of it now if the intruders didn't bust the house in. He's back to teaming up with Tim and hanging out with Jade.

I miss early season Drew. Will we ever see him again? I don't know.

Imagine finding love, (with Tully who is a dream girl!) spending every minute with that person, then having that person taken away from you for possibly weeks.
You'd feel shitty too.

Thinking about it, if I were Drew I would walk out of the BB house to go after Tully. Seriously.

Are you for real???

Drew is turning out to be really boring. I think he needs a girl to be dragged around by. It is a shame because he started out quite fun to watch. I think tully dulled him up too much, he is moping around like she did. If he stays like this I wouldn't care if he left this week. Shame, I had money on him to win the show.

I think people should give him the benefit of the doubt for a few days - it probably takes that long to recover from a leech infestation

I think people should give him the benefit of the doubt for a few days - it probably takes that long to recover from a leech infestation

23-09-2013, 01:33 PM #226
psykologist

Quote posted by TullyLovesDrew View Post
you troll every Tully thread to hate on her and hate on those who say things supportive of her, she is out of the game you can let it go now
I believe you are the one doing the trolling while I'm logically commenting on a thread that is current & relevant as is my right - so stuff it. And I suggest you go back & check my posts because I was one of the people who get crucified for trying to get people to tone down the Tully hate. If you are going to make comments like that you'd better know what you are talking about because you obviously don't.

Back