Skip to main content

Does Priya know how to have fun?

I'd be appreciate her cojones for getting up on stage if her jokes were actually funny to begin with...which they're not. :facepalm:

Similar to Jason about his delusional singing abilities somebody needs to tap Prizus on the shoulder and kindly let her know she ain't cut out for the comedy caper. :hilarious:

Just thought I'd state as a precursor that any shade thrown from here onwards is not a personal attack.

Have you actually watched one of her Youtube videos? Whilst I wouldn't say she's an amazing comedian, for a budding standup comedian who is trying something new I do think she is pretty fun. I think she has potential, we'll have to wait and see.

If you have, I guess we just have different tastes :cry:

Except in women: Tahan :inlove::inlove:

Until now
c3ed7b23.gif

Sorry. Still not.
Never made my must read list actually.

Just thought I'd state as a precursor that any shade thrown from here onwards is not a personal attack.

Have you actually watched one of her Youtube videos? Whilst I wouldn't say she's an amazing comedian, for a budding standup comedian who is trying something new I do think she is pretty fun. I think she has potential, we'll have to wait and see.

I'm basing my opinion on the material she used for a performance act in the first few weeks in the house, hate to say it but it was very cringeworthy and not amusing in the slightest. I'll concede that the yt material is a little 'better' but not by much.

I'd be appreciate her cojones for getting up on stage if her jokes were actually funny to begin with...which they're not. :facepalm:

Similar to Jason about his delusional singing abilities somebody needs to tap Prizus on the shoulder and kindly let her know she ain't cut out for the comedy caper. :hilarious:
If Jason sang the song straight and true without the vocal gymnastics and histrionics his voice wouldn't be too bad. He was trying far too hard to be the next Voice or Grammy winner and he forgot to sing.

Jason has the voice of an Agulangel apparently.What the fuck that is, I am not sure.

I have watched Priya's stand up and no.. no.. it is not funny, not one iota. That said, I don't particularly enjoy HER style of humour. Different strokes. She's pretty low-brow.

If Jason sang the song straight and true without the vocal gymnastics and histrionics his voice wouldn't be too bad. He was trying far too hard to be the next Voice or Grammy winner and he forgot to sing.

Yes.. .perhaps he should try 'Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime By The Korgies or "Walk of Life" - Dire Straits. No melisma needed or wanted. He should just stick with one - two notes max and just stay in his zone.

If she's a "hack" then I'll take being called a hack any day. I think I'm a pretty ballsy woman and there's no hope in hell I'd have the guts to stand up in front of ANYONE to try to make them laugh.

FFS AG... yeah you don't like her but even you should be able to admit you need some serious nards to be willing to do that.

If that's a hack, bring it the f on. And that's for ALL the people I've seen whether in cafes, clubs, etc.

Pretty easy to trash talk behind a computer, pal.

You're a woman?

Rippa

WOW! Why would you assume that? o_O

I know a lot of Indians. I have a colleague at work from India who has learnt to swim since he was in Australia. But for it is not something that people usually learn to do as a child in India.

I also used to date a girl from Kerala and we talked about it quite a bit (I encouraged her to learn). She explained to me that Kerala has fantastic beaches but only the western tourists use them for swimming. Part of the reason she said was that it is taboo. It is considered improper. And men and women swimming together would be particularly shameful.

Back