Skip to main content

Does Priya know how to have fun?

Natural comedian that she is, she likes to say "not my bowl of curry" instead of "cup of tea", and then carefully explain to us that it's funnier.

HILARIOUS!

008-1.gif

There are different ways to have fun. Not everyone finds sitting in the pool and tanning all day enjoyable. And we have seen Priya in the pool numerous times anyway. She doesn't have to live in there like the other housemates.

I'm probably just boring but I would honestly prefer to sit inside and have a discussion over a cup of tea.

There are different ways to have fun. Not everyone finds sitting in the pool and tanning all day enjoyable. And we have seen Priya in the pool numerous times anyway. She doesn't have to live in there like the other housemates.

I'm probably just boring but I would honestly prefer to sit inside and have a discussion over a cup of tea.

Do you find observing people doing that, as entertaining? Isn't that what the show is really about? Entertaining the audience?

Natural comedian that she is, she likes to say "not my bowl of curry" instead of "cup of tea", and then carefully explain to us that it's funnier.

She is NOT a natural comedian

She is what is known in the industry as a " hack" - someone that steals/repeats jokes from a fellow comedian

In september i was asked to list where the majority of her yotube act was sourced from, as proof

I listed the comedians/comediennes that had said the jokes priya was saying many moons prior to her

Club dates, comedy specials, roasts, international festivals

She is NOT original

She is what is known in the industry as a " hack" - someone that steals/repeats jokes from a fellow comedian

In september i was asked to list where the majority of her yotube act was sourced from, as proof

I listed the comedians/comediennes that had said the jokes priya was saying many moons prior to her

She is NOT original

As much as I hate to, I agree.
It's funny the first time. Every time after just makes me cringe. Probably why I always loved Robin Williams.

She is NOT original
If she's a "hack" then I'll take being called a hack any day. I think I'm a pretty ballsy woman and there's no hope in hell I'd have the guts to stand up in front of ANYONE to try to make them laugh.

FFS AG... yeah you don't like her but even you should be able to admit you need some serious nards to be willing to do that.

If that's a hack, bring it the f on. And that's for ALL the people I've seen whether in cafes, clubs, etc.

Pretty easy to trash talk behind a computer, pal.

If she's a "hack" then I'll take being called a hack any day. I think I'm a pretty ballsy woman and there's no hope in hell I'd have the guts to stand up in front of ANYONE to try to make them laugh.

FFS AG... yeah you don't like her but even you should be able to admit you need some serious nards to be willing to do that.

If that's a hack, bring it the f on. And that's for ALL the people I've seen whether in cafes, clubs, etc.

Pretty easy to trash talk behind a computer, pal.

Part of me agrees with you, but just like posting in a forum, or any place where your audience doesn't change, repeating jokes isn't funny.

Back