Skip to main content

Does David respect women?

@Insomniac
The grabbing of words and phrases out of context and flinging them aggressively back at another poster, accusingly, to my mind does not make for rational discourse.

I saw an interview in the Daily Mail, was all. I though it was of interest.

Gemini had asserted, prior to my mentioning that, that his best friend doesn't think it's true he's slept with whatever partners. I wish I had kept my trap shut.
Melore, I don't want to argue with you and I do like to think I have a lot of patience and try and be very understanding, so please don't take what I say personally, I am only trying to understand.

Where did you feel that your words were being flung aggressively at you? I honestly have read over the convo and I might be missing something, but I just thought it was differing opinions.

Yes, all the heartless ones with poor comprehension skills.
I understand it is overwhelming when you feel a post you made is taken the wrong way, but I think maybe it isn't just the case of your post being misread but you too are misreading posts. Don't take things so seriously and make it a personal reflection of another poster. I can see why Gemini would be upset (I would be) if someone asked if they were male or female and then proceeded with saying there was aggression in their manner when they are female. I can also see why she would take your comments as saying you think she is stupid too. Rather then get defensive about it, maybe explain yourself. Arguments are pointless if there is no room for discussion and understanding imo.

I think many people wish you had
Perhaps, I personally wouldn't want that for myself and I would want to be with someone who felt the same. I don't judge people for having lots of sex. I will however judge someone for bragging about it. It also makes me reflect upon all the female hms people on the forum label as sluts.

I think he has some very old fashioned views on women.

Like when he says things "that's unlady-like".

etc.

Pretty obvious.

Don't think he's a full blown misogynist, but there's an element.

I absolutely see your point here @fancypants .

We've heard David slander the living shit out of Skye for crap such as stripping naked EVERY TIME there was an intelligent conversation happening. Then he says that Penny told him Skye took her clothes off ONE TIME in the bedroom and tried to join in a convo between Penny and Lina.
Then he attempts to slut talk her AGAIN by saying he's seen ALL OF SKYE... Like it was such a torturous thing to see!!!
Apparently him bragging about being with 75 women, in his mind, is quite acceptable whereas he likes to negatively sexualise a 20yo woman who has no shame in her body, or not wearing a bra or whatever.

We've heard David slander the living shit out of Skye for crap such as stripping naked EVERY TIME there was an intelligent conversation happening. Then he says that Penny told him Skye took her clothes off ONE TIME in the bedroom and tried to join in a convo between Penny and Lina.
Then he attempts to slut talk her AGAIN by saying he's seen ALL OF SKYE... Like it was such a torturous thing to see!!!
Apparently him bragging about being with 75 women, in his mind, is quite acceptable whereas he likes to negatively sexualise a 20yo woman who has no shame in her body, or not wearing a bra or whatever.[/QUOTE]

Some people have no Fucking idea..... you can't seriously see the difference here. What kind of a woman strips in front of people just to fuck conversations.

Perhaps, I personally wouldn't want that for myself and I would want to be with someone who felt the same. I don't judge people for having lots of sex. I will however judge someone for bragging about it. It also makes me reflect upon all the female hms people on the forum label as sluts.

Why judgement at all?

lol. an 'is David a virgin?' thread and now one slamming his number! BB only showed what number David said and not what anyone else answered. what were the other housemates' numbers?

lol. an 'is David a virgin?' thread and now one slamming his number! BB only showed what number David said and not what anyone else answered. what were the other housemates' numbers?

No idea. It was something with Lina that day.

Remember though, BB "whored" out the WOMEN ONLY in the Perfect Pair Challenge as to how many guys they had pashed. For the record: Cat -30 and Gemma-6.

Hey, you asked for digits.

Back