Skip to main content

Does David respect women?

Wh cares?
Men who haven't had a serious relationship but have slept around that much generally don't have much respect for women.
Because they tend to see them as sex objects as opposed to whole beings you need to get to know and form a bond with. He clearly just doesn't give a shit about that.

Men who haven't had a serious relationship but have slept around that much generally don't have much respect for women.
Because they tend to see them as sex objects as opposed to whole beings you need to get to know and form a bond with. He clearly just doesn't give a shit about that.

Why do you think David has no respect for women?

Like he said do the math.. 5 a year. even then I think he's exaggerating and I don't know why the media choose to make his interviews about that?

Guys, I'm sorry this has happened to you but Dave is gone. Move on, find a new target for your hate. I know it's hard because those left in the house are complete dullards but the fact that there's been even more hate threads pop up even after he was evicted speaks volumes of the obsession in here.

*sigh*...another moronic thread about cool hipster doofus Shavo Davo. From what you are saying, he is the next Ted Bundy and will be picking up women, whilst pretending to have a broken arm, in his Volkswagen. Build a bridge, get over it...unless Jeffrey Dahmer is on the other side.:dummy1:

It beats me why people see sex as disrespecting women. I'm a woman and I love sex. Plenty of women love sex, shock horror, maybe as much as men do! Who knows if those 75 women were enjoying the experience just like David was? How dare we let sex be a fun thing that two people can enjoy without having to tie it down to love and romance and long term relationships. Blurgh.

It beats me why people see sex as disrespecting women. I'm a woman and I love sex. Plenty of women love sex, shock horror, maybe as much as men do! Who knows if those 75 women were enjoying the experience just like David was? How dare we let sex be a fun thing that two people can enjoy without having to tie it down to love and romance and long term relationships. Blurgh.
tumblr_lsnj3bErCS1qb8sdso1_500.gif

Back