Skip to main content

Does David respect women?

@Insomniac
The grabbing of words and phrases out of context and flinging them aggressively back at another poster, accusingly, to my mind does not make for rational discourse.

I saw an interview in the Daily Mail, was all. I though it was of interest.

Gemini had asserted, prior to my mentioning that, that his best friend doesn't think it's true he's slept with whatever partners. I wish I had kept my trap shut.

No, I didn't expect you to understand. But thanks, sincerely.

Told that I have masculine aggression and that I'm stupid in the space of two posts. Thanks for that.

FTR the irony hasn't escaped me that you're usually the one patting people on the back for being aggressive but that's another thing entirely.

This sort of root?

43362d1357821910-still-waiting-root-device-img2870c.jpg

Told that I have masculine aggression and that I'm stupid in the space of two posts. Thanks for that.

FTR the irony hasn't escaped me that you're usually the one patting people on the back for being aggressive but that's another thing entirely.

You really twist words. That was not what I said or meant. Good day.

Exactly. The irony hasn't escaped me either, which is why I won't attempt to converse seriously.

@Insomniac
The grabbing of words and phrases out of context and flinging them aggressively back at another poster, accusingly, to my mind does not make for rational discourse.

I saw an interview in the Daily Mail, was all. I though it was of interest.

Gemini had asserted, prior to my mentioning that, that his best friend doesn't think it's true he's slept with whatever partners. I wish I had kept my trap shut.

lol I'm wishing the same thing right now.
(I often do though :p)

You really twist words. That was not what I said or meant. Good day.

What did you expect me to think when you said "I didn't expect you to understand" or that I apparently have an emotional aggressive response that comes across as masculine?

Anyway whatever, I'm done. I don't think either of us really get what the other is trying to say so it's pointless. Sorry if you felt like I was jumping on you or am twisting anything. Not my intention. Was just trying to offer another perspective to the "Lisa is wrong" stuff. I got completely lost after that.

Last edited:
Back