Skip to main content

Does David respect women?

How am I believable? You insinuated that his best friend must be wrong and I just pointed out that's not necessarily true given there's potentially a lot of reasons why he might have still gone with that number in his interviews (one being not wanting to look like a liar).

And you are fazed by his number. You've made comments on it numerous times. You're either fazed or you're just using it as another excuse to throw crap at David.

Not sure what my gender has to do with anything to be honest. Why are you asking?

'insinuated'! Did I. I suggested he would know his own life better than someone who is not in his body.

I asked you your sex out of curiousity, as I said. I find online communications have a particular energy and I have always assumed you were a woman, but there is an emotional punch to your posts to me that strikes me as more masculine. Curious, for my own learning, really.

Just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion, doesn't make them irrational :)

Sweetie. I have expressed no opinion here. It is yet another example of bizarre inferences being drawn and knee-jerk attack. Follow the logic if you can in the comments prior.

'insinuated'! Did I. I suggested he would know his own life better than someone who is not in his body.

I asked you your sex out of curiousity, as I said. I find online communications have a particular energy and I have always assumed you were a woman, but there is an emotional punch to your posts to me that strikes me as more masculine. Curious, for my own learning, really.

I didn't realise there was a masculine way of posting to be honest. I'm female by the way so that's awkward.

I didn't realise there was a masculine way of posting to be honest. I'm female by the way so that's awkward.

I didn't say that. I had always thought you were a woman. I am talking about the differences between female aggression and male aggression in terms of energy discernment. No awkwardness there. Thanks for clarifying.

It beats me why people see sex as disrespecting women. I'm a woman and I love sex. Plenty of women love sex, shock horror, maybe as much as men do! Who knows if those 75 women were enjoying the experience just like David was? How dare we let sex be a fun thing that two people can enjoy without having to tie it down to love and romance and long term relationships. Blurgh.
He may also have been lying about the numbers.

Sweetie. I have expressed no opinion here. It is yet another example of bizarre inferences being drawn and knee-jerk attack. Follow the logic if you can in the comments prior.

I thought it was a difference of opinion regarding the DM article. Perhaps opinions that needed clarifying on either side to see the other's viewpoint but in my mind it didn't make it irrational.

Back