Skip to main content

Does David respect women?

I think he's lying/ exaggerating or probably paying for it. He probably said it to sound cool.

Seriously the guy has no swag at all & he's awkward. I researched and the average sex partners in a lifetime is for straight male 24 and read another survey that it is 40. There is NO way David is above average in that respect. I'm sorry not buying it at all, it doesn't add up for me.

Haha aren't there housemates left in the house to talk about? lol :p :p

tumblr_inline_molg2gNsNA1qz4rgp.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ding-critical-comments-female-housemates.html

I'm thinking he's a bit of a pig to be honest. If a woman in the house went around bragging about bedding 75 men, she would be considered "used goods" by our society. Sexual double standards much? Men who sleep around this much are such a turn off to me.

If a group of men got on a table and started chanting praise for men let's rise above this congregation of women let's stand up for mens rights and fight the good fight of meninism lol they would be labeled sexist pigs. Get your Fucking head out of the sand and get a clue.

Ahhh, the comments are exactly as I thought they would be.
Nobody gives a shit if a guy brags about his number. People call Skye a slut all the time and we don't know a thing about her past.
Scorn me all you want but I call double standards.

Nothing wrong with enjoying sex, just bragging about it makes me gag. Not to mention, the fact he has never been in a relationship seems a bit seedy to me. He's basically just fucked a bunch of girls but hasn't loved a single one of them.

Guys, I'm sorry this has happened to you but Dave is gone. Move on, find a new target for your hate. I know it's hard because those left in the house are complete dullards but the fact that there's been even more hate threads pop up even after he was evicted speaks volumes of the obsession in here.
This is the big brother forum if I recall, people bring up past hms all the time. David is still relevant seeing as he left recently.

If a group of men got on a table and started chanting praise for men let's rise above this congregation of women let's stand up for mens rights and fight the good fight of meninism lol they would be labeled sexist pigs. Get your Fucking head out of the sand and get a clue.
Thing is, Skye gets slut shamed constantly on these forums but not even a tumbleweed aiming towards his direction.
I've been slut shamed by men in the past but not a whisper towards men who act the same. I'm just calling it out.

Ahhh, the comments are exactly as I thought they would be.
Nobody gives a shit if a guy brags about his number. People call Skye a slut all the time and we don't know a thing about her past.
Scorn me all you want but I call double standards.

Nothing wrong with enjoying sex, just bragging about it makes me gag. Not to mention, the fact he has never been in a relationship seems a bit seedy to me. He's basically just fucked a bunch of girls but hasn't loved a single one of them.

Not that it matters, (FTR I don't like slut shaming men or women - we all like sex) but David's best friend has already said that the 75 number was bullshit and she thinks he was trying to rile Lina up.

I think he's lying/ exaggerating or probably paying for it. He probably said it to sound cool.

Seriously the guy has no swag at all & he's awkward. I researched and the average sex partners in a lifetime is for straight male 24 and read another survey that it is 40. There is NO way David is above average in that respect. I'm sorry not buying it at all, it doesn't add up for me.

Hey! Some women like guys with no swag (I GAG at wankstains :with swag: ) and those a little awkward. Intelligence IS sexy and awkward can be endearing.He does have those CFM eyes too.

This is the big brother forum if I recall, people bring up past hms all the time. David is still relevant seeing as he left recently.

Thing is, Skye gets slut shamed constantly on these forums but not even a tumbleweed aiming towards his direction.
I've been slut shamed by men in the past but not a whisper towards men who act the same. I'm just calling it out.

Who has slut-shamed SKYE? :unsure:

Not that it matters, (FTR I don't like slut shaming men or women - we all like sex) but David's best friend has already said that the 75 number was bullshit and she thinks he was trying to rile Lina up.

But he was justifying the number (and if anyone would know, he would know, better than his friend) in an interview I read earlier today. It was in the Daily Snail Trail, I think.

Okay, stayed away for as long as I could, of course David respects women; he was raised by one has two sisters who if you have read what they've written would kick his was if he didn't. His best friend is a woman. As for the 75 number if true well I know a good priest he can confess to if he ever feels the need.

Okay, stayed away for as long as I could, of course David respects women; he was raised by one has two sisters who if you have read what they've written would kick his was if he didn't. His best friend is a woman. As for the 75 number if true well I know a good priest he can confess to if he ever feels the need.
Your last point...
:hilarious:

But he was justifying the number (and if anyone would know, he would know, better than his friend) in an interview I read earlier today. It was in the Daily Snail Trail, I think.

How would you know what they're friendship is like? If she reckons she knows I believe her. He could have just been going with it in the interview so people didn't start calling him a liar for all we know.

Like I said though, it wouldn't matter to me whatsoever if it was 75, 275 or he was virgin like was getting thrown around in here. Some people have a lot of sexual partners, others might find their right person early on and only ever sleep with one. Neither is right or wrong.

(And I'm gonna shut up now before I get called a hooker again).

How would you know what they're friendship is like? If she reckons she knows I believe her. He could have just been going with it in the interview so people didn't start calling him a liar for all we know.

Like I said though, it wouldn't matter to me whatsoever if it was 75, 275 or he was virgin like was getting thrown around in here. Some people have a lot of sexual partners, others might find their right person early on and only ever sleep with one. Neither is right or wrong.

(And I'm gonna shut up now before I get called a hooker again).
(who called you a hooker and why?)

[The quote goes here]

You're unbelievable!

I have also previously said I am not fazed by his sexual partner count, by the way.

But I think he himself would know his actual number. And tried to direct you to an interview.

I am curious, are you male or female, @Gemini?

[The quote goes here]

You're unbelievable!

I have also previously said I am not fazed by his sexual partner count, by the way.

But I think he himself would know his actual number. And tried to direct you to an interview.

I am curious, are you male or female, @Gemini?

How am I believable? You insinuated that his best friend must be wrong and I just pointed out that's not necessarily true given there's potentially a lot of reasons why he might have still gone with that number in his interviews (one being not wanting to look like a liar). I'm not saying if she is or isn't. None of us know...and frankly I don't care.

And you are fazed by his number. You've made comments on it numerous times. You're either fazed or you're just using it as another excuse to throw crap at David.

Not sure what my gender has to do with anything to be honest. Why are you asking?

Back