Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Not that ratings really matter to the ABC, but I would hate to see it buried on ABC2 where inevitably less people will see it.

...but if they do that to our beloved Doctor Who then they'd do it to 'Whovians' too and I can't see that happening to be honest Meglos... but even if they did all of us true Whovians would follow it over regardless I imagine my friend?... cheers.

Rove’s video tweet said Whovians will be on ABC comedy.

...oh okay my friend... well... it doesn't really matter because I'll follow the show anywhere lol!... I'm just hoping that the ABC is not tiring of the show and think that it is less important than it used to be now... it would be a shame if they were... cheers.

I'll "follow it anywhere" too, I just hope that they don't bury it where the general public don't even know it's on, and then claim it wasn't popular. The ABC actually decided to stop broadcasting Doctor Who in the late seventies during the Tom Baker era, and only brought it back because the fans petitioned for it.

No idea what this all means but it's very exciting.

...I was quite shocked at how many negative postings were on there in regards to the new Doctor Who being a female etc... I know that I was one of the biggest opponents of a potential female Doctor when we first found out that they were thinking about doing it but even I am willing to give Jodie a break and wait until we've SEEN a few episodes before criticising on whether it's good or bad... why condemn it before even seeing it?... oh well... we'll soon see I guess?...

Oh wow! At first I thought it was the Tardis interior!

...me too inumeenu... I sure hope that the new interior of the Tardis is a better one than the merry-go-round interior of the last one... I never liked the last one at all... I always liked the whimsical Matt Smith interior the best up until now... regardless... I hope that it is brilliant ... cheers.

Oh I loved it when Joanna Lumley played the Doctor that time hahahahaha

...hahaha!... I remember that inumeenu lol!... I love Joanna Lumley... "oh look!... the Sonic Screwdriver has 3 settings!"... lol!... and also... "no Doctor... I'm afraid that those are actual breasts!" and Joanna's reply "are you sure?... I think that I can see the 'on' switch!"... funny as!... and... Hugh Grant as The Doctor is a real hoot too lol!... cheers.

I enjoyed the Comic Relief skit, but only was a joke, not as canonical Doctor Who (I don't think anyone would claim it is).

I enjoyed the Comic Relief skit, but only was a joke, not as canonical Doctor Who (I don't think anyone would claim it is).

...yes I quite like the Comic Relief Red Nose Day skits... they always have big stars lining up to do them all the time... here's one with Rowan Atkinson playing The Doctor for instance...

...this one is quite clever using Matt/Amy and Rory when they kept the skit 'in house'... it's in two parts...

...there are so many of them... I always look forward to new ones each year that they come out... they're so cleverly written... this one is still my favourite though... cheers.

Rove’s video tweet said Whovians will be on ABC comedy.
...oh okay my friend... well... it doesn't really matter because I'll follow the show anywhere lol!... I'm just hoping that the ABC is not tiring of the show and think that it is less important than it used to be now... it would be a shame if they were... cheers.

WHOVIANS.....is back where it has always been, always screened on 22
DOCTOR WHO......likely they will screen it Monday somewhere, then next Sunday on main ABC......as they always had before we got fast tracking

Back