Skip to main content

Doctor Who

I’d say Doctor Who 6pm-ish on main channel then Whovians at 7pm on ABC Comedy.

I might not be around for that.

I doubt we'll all be able to watch it together, I reckon just stay out of this thread on Monday nights until we've watched it. Could be much later in the evening for me.

...I have to admit that in each of these clips that they have shown us so far that I've been scrutinising them to see if there is a hint of what the new interior of the Tardis looks like... I am so looking forward to seeing the new design... I took these snapshots from the clip but they look more like the interior of that Spaceship at the beginning of the clip methinks!... take a look... what do you think?...

dw1.jpg dw2.jpg
dw3.jpg dw4.jpg

...plus... I've mentioned this before ... the last that we saw of the new Doctor was that she was ejected from The Tardis and she was falling to certain doom towards Earth right?... do any of you have any theories as to how she survives the fall?... my guess is that that the same way that The Tardis ejected her out of it that it also captures her from beneath before she hits the ground... that's the only possible result that I can come up with anyway... does anyone have any other theories?... just curious... cheers.

The spaceship and desert scenes seriously look as good as something out of a Star Wars movie.

dw4-jpg.54119

...yes it does doesn't it Meglos?... a really good one at that... if this is going to be the quality of ships etc within the future then we're in for a good ride methinks!... cheers.

There seems something a little Tennantesque in the mannerisms of the new Doctor.

...as everyone probably knows by now... David is my most favourite Doctor of all time so I wouldn't mind that to be honest... with a feminine touch of course lol!... just as long as Jodie doesn't out-act David as Cassandra as in this clip when his body was taken over by Cassandra lol!... cheers.

...I'm so hoping that they hang onto the opening Vortex of some kind that the Tardis flies through in the opening credits etc when our show returns... I know that this was only a teaser but I really do like the Vortex effect... cheers.

The Woman Who Fell to Earth
Series 11 | Episode 1
cc_black.png
DRAMA63 mins

It's about time. A brand new era begins with a new Doctor, new friends, and a whole host of new monsters - so it's only fitting that the new Time Lord lands in a new timeslot every Monday night in HD on ABC TV.

• Next on:Monday 8 Oct 2018, 5:55pm
    icon_abc1_54.png

The Woman Who Fell to Earth
Series 11 | Episode 1
cc_black.png
DRAMA63 mins

It's about time. A brand new era begins with a new Doctor, new friends, and a whole host of new monsters - so it's only fitting that the new Time Lord lands in a new timeslot every Monday night in HD on ABC TV.
Next on:Monday 8 Oct 2018, 5:55pm
icon_abc1_54.png

...just a reminder fellow Whovians... Monday 8 Oct 2018, 5:55pm
icon_abc1_54.png
... (thanks kxk)... at last!... it's on tomorrow night!... whooooooooooohooooooooooo!<----- see what I did there?... yes... tomorrow night folks... make sure that all of our Tardis's converge together in the same spot at that time my friends... I can't wait!... and... 'Whovians' is on later at 7:32 on the ABC Comedy channel a little while afterwards my fellow Whovians... cheers.

2018-10-07_10-19-16.jpg

2018-10-07_10-21-15.jpg

So excited, can't wait......
and thank you Doctor Who for giving me the closest experience as an adult, to the night before Christmas experience as a kid:)
I pity those people not into DW.....some that refuse to even check out NuWho (my sister)

Whovians will wait, clashes with our last bit of Survivor this week.

And look what David is up to in his beautiful career......some old doubters believed he would fade away, never could happen

GOOD OMENS, the heaven and hell have representatives on earth

4811656-6246179-image-a-238_1538785837381.jpg

4811660-6247953-Transformation_David_looked_devilish_in_his_black_jacket_which_h-a-8_1538866296863.jpg

I think David has the fun role
4812668-6247953-Coming_soon_The_series_is_co_produced_by_BBC_Two_and_Amazon_and_-a-9_1538866296864.jpg

And David's villain in a show i have not seen, January Jones I think, has been voted 4th most evil of all time screen villains
Has anyone seen that?
I might not cope, I couldn't watch him being an arsehole politician and hubbie in one TV show

Agree @Meglos I totally want to relish every beautiful minute, and no way I can do that at hectic 6pm

Same plan as you, Survivor, small break.....
oh, hang on think I will do HYBPA first, helps calm the survivor adrenaline rush

Then Doctor time

David's new show looks hilarious fun.....

Adding recent David interview from Colbert

Back