Skip to main content

Doctor Who

JODIE.....crashed/made a surprise appearance at annual HER UNIVERSE 2018 Awards Fashion Show

(For geeky girls/women style, women being super heroes and fantastic)

Clip ref below, worth watching, she does it with such sass, and the crowd go bonkers
The style here is cool too

DijySZEVQAESXGd.jpg

DijyRNeVsAA4XLN.jpg

DijyT-5U0AEAdND.jpg

gDvYr3EkC0xMqSeY

See clip here..................

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/doctor...crashed-the-her-universe-fashion-show-at-sdcc

More about this event if you are interested
https://www.themarysue.com/her-univ...urce=web&utm_medium=fug&utm_campaign=linkswap

The Best Geek Couture in the Galaxy From the Her Universe Fashion Show at San Diego Comic-Con 2018
The geek is so chic at SDCC.
by Kate Gardner | 12:53 pm, July 20th, 2018
her-universe-fashion-show-brian-sims.jpg

Tonight......David

Adam Hills: The Last Leg

'David Tennant And Sara Pascoe'

ABC HD, 9:30pm, Wed, 8 Aug 2018, 40 minutes

Fast-tracked from the UK, Adam Hills, Josh Widdicombe and Alex Brooker are joined by David Tennant and Sara Pascoe for an entertaining look at the events of the past week and to answer your #IsItOk questions.

Time travel is maybe, kinda, possible......

Catalyst
'How To Build A Time Machine'
ABC, 8:30pm, Tue, 28 Aug 2018, 60 minutes
ON NOW

Catalyst examines the science of time travel. What do we need to be able to do or understand to construct a functioning time machine. Dr Graham Phillips showcases the scientists working on the cutting edge of discovery.

Series, Australia, English, Education, Science & Tech

REPEATS SATURDAY & SUNDAY if you need it

...oh you bloody ripper!... I was worried that Whovians was gone forever inumeenu... when I saw Roves show on Channel 10 a few weeks ago I thought that Whovians was dead... thank God that it's not... I so love Tegan Higginbotham and Adam Richards... sadly though Bajo is still on it... he is rubbish but yet again... woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!... can't wait for both shows to start!... cheers.

200.gif
tumblr_inline_mkzig7HFiI1qz4rgp.gif
let%2Bme%2Blove%2Byou.gif
02323779524109a03b38260ac668c99c.gif
tumblr_lqcrt9FFIN1qdnwiro1_400.gif
FuzZvPV.gif
tumblr_n4f2y3qPPh1si297wo10_400.gif
200.gif

So I wonder what time the ABC will show it. Monday’s pretty much locked down with 7:30, 4 Corners, Media Watch, and Q&A.

https://www.theage.com.au/entertain...bc-programming-into-spin-20180906-p5026a.html

In Australia, Doctor Who is broadcast on the ABC and the show's new release schedule has thrown the public broadcaster's programming into a spin, given its Monday night schedule is jammed with shows such as Australian Story, Four Corners, Media Watch and Q&A.
"Following the BBC UK's announcement of Doctor Who moving to Sunday nights, the series will be available on demand on ABC iview immediately following the UK's broadcast," she said.
"The series will also air on Monday evenings on ABC. The move to Monday evenings will not impact our news and current affairs programming."

When then? 6pm? Or on ABC two/comedy/me/mate/whatevertheycallitnowadays?

Back