Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Catherine Tate has arrived in Australia...she will be on The Project tonight, ABC Morning show tomorrow am

...I've only just read this kxk and am watching it now... I hope that they haven't interviewed her already... if they have I'll watch the repeat tonight... thanks for the heads up sweet lady... cheers.

Everyone loves Jenny the Doctor's Daughter.......please bring her back and resolve some stuff

So here is an article about the new series....a big article Iwon't post it all, just the first bit

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor...-11-air-date-cast-trailer-episodes-companion/

Doctor Who season 11 air date, cast, episodes and everything you need to know
Jodie Whittaker takes the TARDIS controls as the Thirteenth Doctor...

RELATED ARTICLE
It's time for Doctor Who to ditch the series arc

Doctor Who season 11 release date: When will it air?
Capaldi's last episode – and that of Steven Moffat, series boss since 2010 – aired on Christmas Day at 5.30pm on BBC One.

As the regeneration game goes, it was a winner.

So how long will we have to wait for the next series? Broadcast suggested in an interview with Moffat that Doctor Who won't be back again until Autumn 2018, with Moffat himself also citing "the autumn of 2018" as a potential launch date in a later interview with Doctor Who Magazine.

This rough transmission date was eventually confirmed by the BBC itself in October 2017.

Previously, whenever the show has launched in the autumn, it's started filming in the first week of that year – though shooting on series 11 began a little earlier than January 2018, commencing in late 2017 – around November time.

...thanks for posting this kxk... and yes... I really do love Georgia Tennant’s character Jenny... as much as Carey Mulligan as Sally Sparrow in the 'Blink' episode... the great thing about Doctor Who is that they have gems like them on occasionally... their are others like such as Dervla Kirwan who played the Cybermen leader Miss Hartigan in 'The Next Doctor' episode... there are countless others that I would like to see again but Georgia Tennant coming back as The Doctor's daughter would be so bloody brilliant... just as much as I would love to see Carol Anne Ford come back as 'Susan' The Doctor's granddaughter... they would be dreams come true for me at least lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I don't know whether this interview with Jodie Whittaker has ever been posted before but I'll post it just in case nobody has seen it before regardless... it's from August last year... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Whovians have you heard ?
Our evil PM will sell ABC...........
What that means for us, we will likely have to buy DW, and where it would live nobody knows

This is tragic horrid Liberal policy, they just voted to sell the ABC......we are doomed if they get away with this
No national broadcaster ......no community, no independent voice
No SBS.......

@Mr Stickyfingers here's a bit of silliness I found that might appeal to you, combining 2 of your favourite things.

Here is the cover of the Doctor Who story The Twin Dilemma
27a17b7499b239efe05a6a07146653e0--fifth-doctor-the-doctor.jpg

And here is a fan mockup
36645585_10216881598334532_6560779814150602752_n.jpg

@Mr Stickyfingers here's a bit of silliness I found that might appeal to you, combining 2 of your favourite things.

Here is the cover of the Doctor Who story The Twin Dilemma
27a17b7499b239efe05a6a07146653e0--fifth-doctor-the-doctor.jpg

And here is a fan mockup
36645585_10216881598334532_6560779814150602752_n.jpg

...bwahahaha!... we just got home from eating out and saw this and laughed my guts out lol!... and... I would love nothing more than to be seeing Nigella's twins I can assure you my friend lol!...

Hah. I was wondering what all those little blue pills were for.

Haha. If I recall correctly from the original episode, I think they are meant to be slug eggs.

...I think that they were supposed to be similar to Cockroach eggs from memory my friends... I could be wrong though... slug eggs are more like orb shapes as in the image below so it could be either I guess?... cheers.

Cockroaches.jpg

Black-keeled-slugadult-and-eggs.jpg

"Mestor" in that story was a Gastropod, a race of aliens, so who knows what his eggs would most closely resemble. I think he was based on a slug though as he had no legs. Well, a slug with arms. As you can probably guess, it was not one of the greatest episodes.
latest

"Mestor" in that story was a Gastropod, a race of aliens, so who knows what his eggs would most closely resemble. I think he was based on a slug though as he had no legs. Well, a slug with arms. As you can probably guess, it was not one of the greatest episodes.
latest

...that does make more sense my friend so I think that you are right... and... perhaps George Lucas stole their design for Jabba the Hutt?... there's a few similarities... cheers.

Back