Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Right so apparently I've been living under a rock because its the first I've heard of it...

That's a terrible Shame, I guess I'll have to re-watch series 2 again

Instead this year we get that 'Class' spinoff. No idea what to expect from that. Concept sounds a bit silly though.

I wonder if Capaldi will also leave when Moffat goes at the end of season 10? Because that would have been three series for Peter, and he might not want to do anymore? I know he has made rumblings about going before, but the decision of Steven might have solidified that choice in his mind...or not. But then again the fact that he doesn't have to do new episodes for a while may cause him to recharge the batteries so to speak and he could want to do more series after that? or maybe the bbc would want him to stay on so that the transition to the new showrunner is smoother?

Anyway, I wish Steven all the best for the future. He has certainly been one of the best dr who writers out there in my opinion. And his showrunning, altough sometimes being very hit and miss, has shown both a willingness to experiment and the courage to go his own way and not listen to the thousands of different critical voices all pulling him in a thousand different directions.

Ooooooooo & crap.
OOOO, Broadchurch & Torchwood, and some DW.......YES, i like his style.

And wouldn't the female cop from Broadchurch be a cool mature companion, I love her.
And - he will be more enthusiastic for Capt Jack.

And crap, it is now cemented we get zilch 2016, just Class 8 episodes, and Christmas:(

tumblr_n12cwc7ewd1qdr3s3o2_250.gif

12651169_980867308634627_4157590686673817203_n.jpg

Cool isn't it?
Kind of sums up our peaceful thread:)

I want to adjust this a bit .

@Mr Stickyfingers can you help please?
I would like to change this to remove "facebook" - replace it with "here", and a version that replaces facebook with "the net/web".
Is that possible???

And is it possible to shrink it for an avatar?

12651169_980867308634627_4157590686673817203_n.jpg

Cool isn't it?
Kind of sums up our peaceful thread:)

I want to adjust this a bit .

@Mr Stickyfingers can you help please?
I would like to change this to remove "facebook" - replace it with "here", and a version that replaces facebook with "the net/web".
Is that possible???

And is it possible to shrink it for an avatar?

shrink it like this?

hhh.jpg

try it as an avatar. i don't know how to change the words though. sorry.

Back