Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Just wondering where people are getting these episodes from?

I've recently found a site that streams the episodes and have only just
commenced watching Series 3. I was O/S travelling for 6 months through
Asia last year and missed all of Series 2. I was lucky enough to get all of it
from JB HiFi (after putting it on order for 4 weeks) 2 weeks ago and watched
every episode over 2 days.

If anyone is interested, meaning those that haven't seen all the episodes,
just PM me and i'll tell you where to go to watch the episodes streamed.

Now, back to 'Smith and Jones'.....

Just wondering where people are getting these episodes from?

I've recently found a site that streams the episodes and have only just
commenced watching Series 3. I was O/S travelling for 6 months through
Asia last year and missed all of Series 2. I was lucky enough to get all of it
from JB HiFi (after putting it on order for 4 weeks) 2 weeks ago and watched
every episode over 2 days.

If anyone is interested, meaning those that haven't seen all the episodes,
just PM me and i'll tell you where to go to watch the episodes streamed.

Now, back to 'Smith and Jones'.....

I download mine a few days after they appear in the UK :) I couldn't stand to wait for them to come onto tv here:(

Not that anyone advocates that kind of thing around here.... no siree.... but can't help harping on the fact that the music industry is alive and well. iTunes USA is the number three RETAILER I think (beaten by two bricks and mortar retail chains), despite its socalled "competition" on the dark side.

Not that anyone advocates that kind of thing around here.... no siree.... but can't help harping on the fact that the music industry is alive and well. iTunes USA is the number three RETAILER I think (beaten by two bricks and mortar retail chains), despite its socalled "competition" on the dark side.

I feel no guilt i buy music from stores and itunes and i buy a lot of dvds and box sets of my fave shows i just can't wait for things i have to have my fave shows now lol but i will never tell where i get them from lol oh unless you pm me :D

I download mine a few days after they appear in the UK :) I couldn't stand to wait for them to come onto tv here:(

LOL you have more patience than I do! I get the Who eps about 1 hour after they've aired in the UK. I couldn't wait any longer than that without shaking fits. ;)

I get the Who eps about 1 hour after they've aired in the UK. I couldn't wait any longer than that without shaking fits. ;)

Shaking fits? What are you going to do after the season ends?

Ha ha Atom how did you survive whilst DW was off the air all those years? Or are you a youngster how has just discovered DW in the last 3 years? lol :) No i have my routine I get my ep on Friday night and watch it Saturday morning :)

What is going on? What no spoilers? ho hum!!! If Plas was still around he would have given me some snippets of the lastest episode oh well will have to wait till i watch it Saturday morning :)

Given how big the finale is going to be ... i've been staying quiet on it as I really don't want to ruin it for anyone even with spoiler tags.

Oh and ... 1.5 hours to go ...

Given how big the finale is going to be ... i've been staying quiet on it as I really don't want to ruin it for anyone even with spoiler tags.

Oh and ... 1.5 hours to go ...

Hello Burn ah i guess that is a good reason :) oh yeah i forgot it was on TV tonight...is it going to be on Saturdays from then on

Ah.... a final mention of Rose from the good Doctor in tonight's "episode". He's a sentimental old bastard is the Doctor!

But then, he seems to move on remarkably quickly to the next assistant. So he's a fickle old sod too. :(

Well, Rose and the Doctor were not romantically linked. They were friends and only friends. She might have been in love with him but I honestly think he only loved her as a friend so it's not like his heart has been ripped apart.

Ha ha Atom how did you survive whilst DW was off the air all those years? Or are you a youngster how has just discovered DW in the last 3 years? lol :) No i have my routine I get my ep on Friday night and watch it Saturday morning :)

No I'm in my early 40's so yes I had to survive all those years without Who. I survived the long darkness with a nerdishly huge library of the books that kept going over the years. I worship RTD for getting back on the air though.

No I'm in my early 40's so yes I had to survive all those years without Who. I survived the long darkness with a nerdishly huge library of the books that kept going over the years. I worship RTD for getting back on the air though.

Oh i think the Dr loved Rose just a little bit more than a friend, but a deep love...

Oh yes RTD is a FANTASTIC man for bringing alive again Dr Who :D Just wish the season was longer than 13 eps oh well....less than 6mths till the next xmas episode and we can start the ride all over again lol

So for those who hadn't seen The Runaway Bride how did you like it?

Actually most British shows tend to only go for 13 eps/season. And oddly enough, even if they're high rating, they tend to only get two seasons apparently.

Well, Rose and the Doctor were not romantically linked. They were friends and only friends. She might have been in love with him but I honestly think he only loved her as a friend so it's not like his heart has been ripped apart.

I think the Doctor shed a tear over Rose leaving. I really do.

(She didn't actually die btw, she's just inaccessible right now!)

Back