Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Hey Plasmo where did you get ya Wonder Woman pic from?

Being the geeky Justice League fan that I am, I have a few pics from it that I found on Google. Do a Google image search under Wonder Woman and it should be there in the first few pages :)

Being the geeky Justice League fan that I am, I have a few pics from it that I found on Google. Do a Google image search under Wonder Woman and it should be there in the first few pages :)

Oh ok I'll try Google Images for that

Also how did you get your image to be 175 pixels high. I just changed my
avatar and it keeps cutting it short to 130 pixels

Hey funni!!! Fly out tomorrow! :( No more FNL chats anymore b/c once I get back to Florida it'll be 5:30am my time and there aint no way I'm getting outta bed to stream it online and have a chat hahaha

Oh you leaving :( oh well we will have to chat with a time zone between us now lol Just because your shifting countries doesn't mean i still can't stalk you lol Have a good safe flight and take care... you never know i may be lurking around in the wee hours of the morning here and we can catch up....

Oh i didn't even noticed you had changed your pic lol nice i like that :)

Looking forward to seeing Utopia and the last couple of eps for the season.

Oh ok I'll try Google Images for that

Also how did you get your image to be 175 pixels high. I just changed my
avatar and it keeps cutting it short to 130 pixels

I didnt actually change mine. It shrunk on it's own. If you want I can email you the pic. PM ur email if you want me to :)

I didnt actually change mine. It shrunk on it's own. If you want I can email you the pic. PM ur email if you want me to :)

Oh no I didn't mean I wanted your avatar just wondering howcome the
board lets you have one that is bigger in height then the one I just
added wich was itself 170 pixels high.

I wouldn't mind the pic tho for my collection so I shall PM ya

Oh no I didn't mean I wanted your avatar just wondering howcome the
board lets you have one that is bigger in height then the one I just
added wich was itself 170 pixels high.

I wouldn't mind the pic tho for my collection so I shall PM ya

I believe it has something to do with the file size also. If it is within the correct size parameters then it's good to go.
I'll email you all the ones I have if you like... Got a bunch of JLU pics/wallpapers too if you want :)

Florida's nice at any time of the year Plasmo! Er, except cyclone season...

I believe it has something to do with the file size also. If it is within the correct size parameters then it's good to go.
I'll email you all the ones I have if you like... Got a bunch of JLU pics/wallpapers too if you want :)

Cool

I did PM ya with my email address

That's ok Funninonebabe......

Hey I PM'ed you too a while back wondering if we could msn or something
I do remember yes um did i reply? i am pretty sure i did apologies if i didn't i don't chat in msn very often but feel free to pm here :)

I do remember yes um did i reply? i am pretty sure i did apologies if i didn't i don't chat in msn very often but feel free to pm here :)

Oh...... I didn't see any PM's from ya that's why I asked :)

I was just wondering and all since ya like scifi and such of having a chat
sometime with ya about shows and stuff not to worry I will PM you if you're
not a chatter that's OK

Ta and thanks

I thought Catherine Tait was brilliant. She was more crazy and eccentric than The Doctor himself which was a change.

I thought Catherine Tait was brilliant. She was more crazy and eccentric than The Doctor himself which was a change.

crazy is the apt word there Burn lol she was a nutter lol just what the Dr needed to help get over Rose...well i should have Uptopia downloaded by tomorrow morning :) cannot wait

You simply must tell me your thoughts on this weeks!

Oh my Burn just watched Utopia what a FANTASTIC ep :) very very much enjoyed that cannot wait for the next one... fast paced lots of running i love it :) lol what a season end it's going to be :D

i've seen the series and there are some good moments to be had.

Back