• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Doctor Who

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
I thought it was a great episode, considering how many loose ends it had to tie up.

...I was happy with that episode too... even though the new Daleks looked pretty cool I’m glad that we’ll be keeping the usual design that we’re used to... also... even though I liked Bradley Walsh as Graham/Graeme?... I’m happy that him and his ‘son’ are now gone... the TARDIS was overcrowded as it was... and Captain Jack is back in the show again (whether permanent or in sporadic episodes I just love it that one of my most favourite characters is back on the show... please don’t bring back River Song... please!)...

...all up... a great episode!...so many questions answered... oh!... nearly forgot... I liked seeing the Weeping Angel and various other characters make a small cameo in the prison scenes lol!... I hope that the rest of the shows this year are up to that high level of writing... if so... we’re in for a good year methinks!... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
Agreed @Mr Stickyfingers

and how about the Weeping Angel being named “Angela” hahahaha

Pretty funny when she said she had forgotten The Silence were there too!

...ha ha!... there were quite a few good jokes scattered around by The Doctor weren’t there inumeenu?... like I said before... if the shows this year are up to that same standard too... we’re in for a great year of viewing I reckon... cheers.

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
i watched a load of classic doctor who last month. the most interesting story was shada because of how it played with the linking narration of a much older tom baker. a story that had loads of potential.