Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Capt Jack/Clara/Dr Daughter.....somebody will swoop in and give us a thrill:)

I am really hoping for some resolutions of all those loose ends floating about the universe.

...that 'Doctors daughter' open end story is such a waste of some good sideline stories... Moffatt really lost some golden opportunities with that... and also Captain Jack... we really do need him back into the Whoniverse once again... (I'm watching you Chibnall)... but please... PLEASE don't bring River Song back into the show I beg of you!... and... I really like your idea there kxk... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
it'll be like David Tennant's first story where she'll be out of action into the very end. so, she'll probably land somewhere that will knock her out but not kill her, she'll b found by some humans, which will turn out to be her future companions. the earth will then get invaded by some kind of classic monsters, humans run around with their heads cut off until the doctor appears and saves the day.

it'll be like David Tennant's first story where she'll be out of action into the very end. so, she'll probably land somewhere that will knock her out but not kill her, she'll b found by some humans, which will turn out to be her future companions. the earth will then get invaded by some kind of classic monsters, humans run around with their heads cut off until the doctor appears and saves the day.

...haha!... that would take a hell of a lot of resilience on her part to survive the fall from that height my friend lol!... but I do like the way that you think lol!... cheers.

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/steven...rowman-saying-hes-blocking-torchwoods-revival

this is probably why captain jack hasn't been seen over the past few years. so, now that Moffat has gone we may see him return again?

...but I did notice that John said that he gets on really well with new writer Chibnall though my friend... so if John can sweet talk him enough then perhaps at least if Torchwood doesn't return then perhaps he might get invited to do a few episodes of Doctor Who at least?... you never know eh?... here's hoping on my part at least... cheers.

She can fall into an ocean and all will be fine, I don't imagine Time Lords finding this an issue

Aww look, 2 of the most beautiful men together:)

4AAC6C6200000578-5562105-image-a-37_1522407945253.jpg

And David Tennant, 46, and Peter Capaldi, 59, looked right at home in each other's company as they crossed paths at a special screening of the former's new film You, Me And Him at the Charlotte Street Hotel in London on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-Capaldi-attend-screening.html#ixzz5BIsS3HQH
4AAC6BB600000578-5562105-image-a-39_1522408871959.jpg

4AAC6A1600000578-5562105-image-a-45_1522410859069.jpg

sex on legs, long legs

4AAC6E2300000578-5562105-image-a-43_1522410098047.jpg

Georgia's son in pic, David adopted him of course")

Lovely couple
4AAC6D7400000578-5562105-image-a-41_1522410069453.jpg

David is in such demand, he is a busy, busy fine actor

I recall some fool doubted he would have a career after DW....HA, HA, HA
(I think it was Derspatz)

This movie sounds hilarious, David lives next door to a lesbian couple, both have sex with their hot neighbour, both are preggers

And in more Who news, $20,000 raised in anti gun DW lobby

DZjIqHCVoAEG6Zt.jpg

Squeeeeeeeeee, another reason to look forward to this fun movie.....

The Broadchurch star is joined in the film by Lucy Punch, 40, and Pride actress Faye Marsay, 31, who take on the roles of couple Olivia (Lucy) and Alex (Faye), as well as former 'Doctor' -and David's father-in-law-Peter Davison.

Back