Skip to main content

Doctor Who

ohhh that could be an interesting exercise. going through all the doctors and trying to pick a story that best represents their personality. that might not mean their best story, just the one that showcased who that Doctor was.

15826464_1246549598733062_4796207267082489083_n.jpg

Watched Colony in Space.

It is ok, but a bit slow.

Plus i think the Master doesn't really need to be in this story.

I also feel that if you are going to do these six parters you better make sure all your characters are three dimensional and up to scratch otherwise you risk boring your audience.

Watched Colony in Space.

It is ok, but a bit slow.

Plus i think the Master doesn't really need to be in this story.

I also feel that if you are going to do these six parters you better make sure all your characters are three dimensional and up to scratch otherwise you risk boring your audience.
Lol, but you've got to love the good old '70s quarry set

40 years ago today, well 22nd, the Doctor saw Trump

C2xZvLJXUAAFXlq.jpg

And hey, DW should do a history special, how the Doctor is in our future...real, with bits from all the doctors...

And in times of trouble what do we need? Why a Doctor of course:)

David Tennant Lists 6 Key Things That'll (Hopefully) Make Everything OK
"It’s time to be positively rebellious and rebelliously positive," said the former Doctor Who.
Trust him, he’s a (former) Doctor Who.

Scottish actor David Tennant is reassuring everyone that “it’s all gonna be OK.”

“But it’s up to us to make it OK,” he said on Friday’s broadcast of the British topical comedy show “The Last Leg.”

The “Jessica Jones” star, who has been a vocal critic of President Donald Trump, called on people to be “positively rebellious and rebelliously positive.”

He then issued a set of six guiding principles to make the world a better place.

“As long as we stand up for what we believe in, don’t give in to anger or violence, look out for the little guy, keep an eye on the big guys, refuse to keep our mouths shut and just generally try not to be dicks,” he said, then “every little thing is gonna be all right.”

Oh no, the War Doctor is gone :(
John Hurt lost his long battle with cancer, he was an amazing actor, and seemed like a lovely gentleman, such a rich voice.
16266280_1270163883038300_9119459872141684264_n.jpg
Soooo sad, we lost the War Doctor.
We haven't lost a Doctor for ages, and even though we didn't have him for long, it hurts, no pun intended.
Goodbye War Doctor, it was fun while it lasted.

And in times of trouble what do we need? Why a Doctor of course:)

David Tennant Lists 6 Key Things That'll (Hopefully) Make Everything OK
"It’s time to be positively rebellious and rebelliously positive," said the former Doctor Who.
Trust him, he’s a (former) Doctor Who.

Scottish actor David Tennant is reassuring everyone that “it’s all gonna be OK.”

“But it’s up to us to make it OK,” he said on Friday’s broadcast of the British topical comedy show “The Last Leg.”

The “Jessica Jones” star, who has been a vocal critic of President Donald Trump, called on people to be “positively rebellious and rebelliously positive.”

He then issued a set of six guiding principles to make the world a better place.

“As long as we stand up for what we believe in, don’t give in to anger or violence, look out for the little guy, keep an eye on the big guys, refuse to keep our mouths shut and just generally try not to be dicks,” he said, then “every little thing is gonna be all right.”
I know I should like this, but I can't stand Adam Hills, way too preachy. And now he's sucked 10 into unhelpful judgemental rhetoric. All Adam does is preach to the converted, he doesn't contribute positively to any conversation. And he doesn't even do angry well, it becomes Mary Poppins gone rogue.

David is still lovely though.

I am pissed off, it sounds like he may have been sacked, for only a few weeks ago he was saying he would like to stay for a long time.
He was just getting warmed up, I really wanted to see him with a new producer.
I love Capaldi, such a shame, 3 years in total is starting to be annoying if that is everyone's cut off.

16425751_1279427258778629_5700612408727173041_n.jpg

I am sad Capaldi is going, I love his Doctor and I am really looking forward to him having a fun last series with his 2 new companions.
I wish he would stay for a few more series, and wanted to see what Chibnall would do with him.

Ah well, onward, hope we get someone a bit alien and odd, and i never want a female - unless doctor Donna came back.
I am a feminist, but I do not want female doctors, bring in female time lords anytime sounds like fun, Missy anytime is welcome.
I don't see the point in changing his gender????
UK is full of so many wonderful acting talents it will be interesting to see the direction they go next.

Sounds like he was feeling a little jaded, worried about his ongoing enthusiasm for it.
Yes but why? He's a life-long DW fan. He's always said it was a dream come true, so why lose enthusiasm so soon. And the three year line that he's been trotting around is pretty hollow, it's really only been two years stretched over three. There's something odd about the whole thing, I'm just not sure who to be mad at. I don't want to do what I did to Christopher Eccleston and then find out there was more going on behind the scenes. Sad and annoyed.

So farewell Peter, you will be missed.

Yes but why? He's a life-long DW fan. He's always said it was a dream come true, so why lose enthusiasm so soon. And the three year line that he's been trotting around is pretty hollow, it's really only been two years stretched over three. There's something odd about the whole thing, I'm just not sure who to be mad at. I don't want to do what I did to Christopher Eccleston and then find out there was more going on behind the scenes. Sad and annoyed.

So farewell Peter, you will be missed.

The fact that he's going even though there's going to be a change in leadership makes it hard to fathom. Maybe he just hates Cardiff.

Back