Skip to main content

Do you like the fact that the HMs choose whom to evict?

Do you like the fact that the HMs choose whom to evict?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 136 86.6%

• Total voters
With this system the slack-jawed Travis will stay in for a very long time ! ergh the way he speaks drives me nuts!!
I don't know - I thought Australia likes him more than the housemates would.

So, in the case of the housemates choosing the evictee, they'd more likely to choose Travis, whereas the public would choose Cat - Australians seem to like meatheads to get ahead in the game. :confused:

I've just been re-watching this week's episodes and does anyone else think that the pairs task challenge thing was meant to be "the point" of the whole pairs twist in the first place, which means they'll be made individual HM's after Tuesday's eviction?
as soon as only one of the pair was going to be evicted it signalled an end to the pairs (and Tim announced to the HM's last night that they will do face to face eviction of ONE of the pair the voting public choose) because one person would have been left sitting like a shag on a rock not paired up

At the very least they should have left telling the HM's til after the voting was decided on Tuesday night and then advise them LIVE during the eviction show and have them do the face to face eviction then ... but since we no longer get live nominations I doubt very much we'll see live face to face evictions ... so will the HM's know the end result of the current vote first before we do and then tomorrow night we'll get a rushed through hodge podge of killer editing totally ruining the very first eviction?

I think I do like it.

I am imagining the controversy it is going to bring when they have to turn on each other.

Back