Skip to main content

Do you know any of the house mates personally?

Didn't know any but met George from last year, really nice guy

I have a couple of loose claims to BB fame.

I live on the Sunshine Coast and became quite friendly with Chrissie Swan while she lived and worked here about 6 years ago, we have not remained in touch really since she left though. And my second, my partner and I are friends with housemate Matt's twin Luke and his wife Jules.

I had a long chat with my favourite housemate of all time Michael the insider from 2006 back when the series was still going in 2006. Still to this day he is one of the friendliest people I have ever met which surprised me at the time considering the way he was inside the house.

I had a long chat with my favourite housemate of all time Michael the insider from 2006 back when the series was still going in 2006. Still to this day he is one of the friendliest people I have ever met which surprised me at the time considering the way he was inside the house.

Michael was so cool. Hated the way Gretel handled his noms interview, to this day I still hold him as one of the best gameplayers ever. His stay was far too short.

Michael was so cool. Hated the way Gretel handled his noms interview, to this day I still hold him as one of the best gameplayers ever. His stay was far too short.

Yeah, just save votes would have kept him in longer. That season was a mix of save and then the evict votes gobbled up all his saves.

Yeah, just save votes would have kept him in longer. That season was a mix of save and then the evict votes gobbled up all his saves.

True, I still remember when the evictees would look at the graph they'd be in a state of confusion coz they had no idea what was happening with those two votes

My post was about my first hand experience with family or friends. It wasn't a sympathy gathering effort so why did you feel it was necessary to comment on other parents. Do you know that Tahan's mum has been reading comments and not coping? Do you know Tully's dad has been doing this too? For all you know they have stayed away from social media. Can't i say anything about Mikkayla without you turning into a Tahan comment?

I'm sure any parent would not be coping well with hate comments. But I haven't seen this expressed by them.

Sorry, i didnt mean it this way. [MENTION=36320]stephx[/MENTION] summed it up perfectly for me :)

I dont think [MENTION=34520]harricane9[/MENTION] meant it that way. She didn't change it into a Tahan comment. She also mentioned Tully's dad. And it goes without saying that everyone parent, relative or friend would feel hurt by hateful comments.

Thankyou for backing me up :) this is exactly what i meant

Yeah I agree. The insider role kind of ruined his strategy and it would have been great to watch how he played the game without that insider role but at the same time I am glad he was the insider because he was perfect for the role! Such a great villain. That noms interview was great to watch though. Gretel was so use to outsmarting a lot of the bogans who had been on the show but when she tried to outsmart Michael and he was smart enough to hold his own she got very frustrated and was quite unprofessional.

I loved Gretel but her last couple of seasons it was so obvious she no longer enjoyed the job and she was quite short and rude with a lot of the housemates particularly Jamie the nerd in 2007. I would still choose her over Sonia and Kyle and Jackie O though!

i saw Michael from last years big brother at the central markets. my dad chatted to him for around half an hour or so, they where talking about different foods and restaurants and im just sitting there very awkwardly. this was before i had a phone so i don't have any pics :( but i have meet him again at a radio thing and got a pic :)

Does anyone on the forum know any of the house mates evicted or not personally? (or even their family members)
I'm really interested to know how they are in the outside world and how different they might be in the house.

Nope but know a fair few Australian cricketers personally and worked with affair few of them too.

Only vaguely O/T, but has anyone been to Jemma's cafe/shop in Byron? It is amazing, and she and the rest of the staff are so so lovely. I don't live close to Byron at all so I don't get to visit too often, but I have been fortunate that Jemma has been there most times I have been in and she is so nice, and she is genuinely passionate about her work, it is really inspiring.

Nobody I know even watches BB, let alone goes on the show:(

But I did join a bunch of BBfans for finals & drinks a few years for 10's BB.

One of that group contacted gay farmer Dave - when he had some kind of meat shop, and apparently he was so sweet and cute and wanted to come but had something booked.
And a couple of posters here or on another forum - almost sure it was here??- anyway, a few posted about getting their hair done by Vesna when she had a salon, Camberwell I think. They loved the do & her.

Back