Skip to main content

Do you know any of the house mates personally?

I wouldn't be that interested in meeting housemates..
Housemates are pretty much always at dreamworld, I live like 5 minutes away from dreamworld and have a yearly pass but have no interest in going the days housemates are there for special appearances.
I think it'd be kinda awkward interaction actually..
But if you met them out at a club or something that'd be alright.. But to walk up to them in a booth for a special appearance, ick.. Can't imagine anything worse..
Must be awkward as hell for the actual housemates.

I don't really see them as celebrities, then again, I don't see Kim k or any reality stars as celebrities either personally, just regular people, usually talentless, who just happen to have been filmed and broadcasted on Tv..nothing too exciting..not sure why some people come in their pants over them.

However I would love to see someone I already know well go in the house just because it'd be interesting to see how they interact when they're away from their security blanket friends and family, Internet and phones, etc..

Not really relevant to the topic, but I've rooted a famous musician before.. (Well Australia-famous...which isn't really much).

H jessy_girl, how may I ask do you know Tully?

I've known for a long time, my sister went to school (primary and senior) and university with her and I have grown up with Tully - I'm the same age, but I went to a different school. Then about 6 years ago we became friends again just through running in the same circle. We had a stack of mutual friends and similar interests. She dragged me one night to girlthing and a proper friendship was built from there, we went from being friends because we were thrown together as kids, to being proper friends.

Not really relevant to the topic, but I've rooted a famous musician before.. (Well Australia-famous...which isn't really much). ��

You can't say that and not elaborate! Or at least offer clues. I wanna say... Millsy, haha!

I've known for a long time, my sister went to school (primary and senior) and university with her and I have grown up with Tully - I'm the same age, but I went to a different school. Then about 6 years ago we became friends again just through running in the same circle. We had a stack of mutual friends and similar interests. She dragged me one night to girlthing and a proper friendship was built from there, we went from being friends because we were thrown together as kids, to being proper friends.

I'm curious but what did Tully say about her friend that stopped running her twitter page due to something that might or might not be aired in the show? Also how has she been about her break-up okay I hope?

I'm curious but what did Tully say about her friend that stopped running her twitter page due to something that might or might not be aired in the show? Also how has she been about her break-up okay I hope?

Tully and Laura (her friend running the page) are fine, they caught up earlier this week. I wasn't present to dissect any conversations they had, but there is no bad blood there, if that's what you mean. I don't want to go into too many details with the break up stuff either, but rest assured Tully will land on her feet. She is lucky enough that she is able to keep herself incredibly busy with this amazing experience. It wasn't her desired outcome though, believe it or not.

I've not known any of them personally before or after.

But did meet Travis once (BB08-super squeaky voice)
My friend and I were at a westfields in sydney shopping and whilst on the escalator my friend turns around and is like "do I know you from somewhere? And he says no. I'm thinking oh great you're trying to flirt with him . (I didn't recognise him either) my friend insists to know him and finally he admits hes Travis from big brother. Well my friend loses it and starts squealing and causing a scene I was so embarrassed. I thought Travis would be too but nope, he invited us to a BBQ he was going to instead. I politely declined the whole thing was too awkward :)

Tully and Laura (her friend running the page) are fine, they caught up earlier this week. I wasn't present to dissect any conversations they had, but there is no bad blood there, if that's what you mean. I don't want to go into too many details with the break up stuff either, but rest assured Tully will land on her feet. She is lucky enough that she is able to keep herself incredibly busy with this amazing experience. It wasn't her desired outcome though, believe it or not.

That's good to know,I think sometimes with all the hate that gets spread around by the public we forget that these are real people.So glad to hear that all is well and she has her support group there to help her

I auditioned with Katy & Lucy, they were lovely and really as sweet as they were on the show.

Is Tully as emotional as she says she is in real life?

I auditioned with Katy & Lucy, they were lovely and really as sweet as they were on the show.

Are you from Perth too?!

Ha, yes she did...But Lucy is more outspoken between the two. :)
They had to audition individually though.

Mind if I ask. How was the audition process go? Was there many people there?

Mind if I ask. How was the audition process go? Was there many people there?

There were quite a lot! I arrived in the morning so I was surprised at how big the crowd was. I made it pretty far in the auditions, and I met Katie & Lucy in the waiting room. We were split into groups, and I was paired with Kaitie and a few others. It was fun :D

I know several different housemates.

They have been the same in the house as they were out of the house.

I am sure different people would be different.

Which house mates do you know? :)

Is Tully as emotional as she says she is in real life?

Yes, she is emotional as she claims to be. She is probably a fraction less emotional in real life than she was in the house. I have never found her to be draining or the like though.

I agree - the nice ones are nice, the horrible ones are horrible. The nice ones can turn horrible.

Yes, she is emotional as she claims to be. She is probably a fraction less emotional in real life than she was in the house. I have never found her to be draining or the like though.

Yeah well I guess being confined in the bb house can heighten your emotions

Back