Skip to main content

Do you know any of the house mates personally?

S

stephx

Does anyone on the forum know any of the house mates evicted or not personally? (or even their family members)
I'm really interested to know how they are in the outside world and how different they might be in the house.

There are discussions in the various housemates threads on this, eg Tully, Nathan, Rohan, Heidi, Ben, sugar sisters.

Haven't seen much on Drew, Tim, Tahan, Mikkayla, Jade. And of course there is the infamous Ed blog by his brother outside of these forums.

There are discussions in the various housemates threads on this, eg Tully, Nathan, Rohan, Heidi, Ben, sugar sisters.

Haven't seen much on Drew, Tim, Tahan, Mikkayla, Jade. And of course there is the infamous Ed blog by his brother outside of these forums.

Oh yes I've seen the blog you're talking about!

Does anyone on the forum know any of the house mates evicted or not personally? (or even their family members)
I'm really interested to know how they are in the outside world and how different they might be in the house.

I went along with a BB07' housemate to a Big Brother Melbourne nightclub appearance (After the show had ended and about 65% of the housemates were there) because I was friends with the best friend of the housemate. I also went to their new year's eve party and several housemates came along. But no, never been friends or known a housemate prior to them entering.

I went along with a BB07' housemate to a Big Brother Melbourne nightclub appearance (After the show had ended and about 65% of the housemates were there) because I was friends with the best friend of the housemate. I also went to their new year's eve party and several housemates came along. But no, never been friends or known a housemate prior to them entering.
That sounds really cool, so did you meet them after they came out of the BB house? What were they like?

That sounds really cool, so did you meet them after they came out of the BB house? What were they like?

Yeah, I got to meet them after they came out of the BB house - never knew any of them before hand. They were really nice. Some I only said hi to. Got to speak to Aleisha for a bit - she was really nice. Then I went to a new years eve party of Kate's and there were some housemates there as well. At the time they were all lovely except one. Lost contact with Kate not long after that, but it was good at the time.

Last edited:
Oh, I also met Anna at a nightclub appearance in Melbourne. She wasn't in the best of moods because she had recently broken her arm from memory and didn't really want to be there. She looked different in person to the way I always thought she looked on TV.

Oh, I also met Anna at a nightclub appearance in Melbourne. She wasn't in the best of moods because she had recently broken her arm from memory and didn't really want to be there. She looked different in person to the way I always thought she looked on TV.

Oh thats really interesting thanks!

Well I have made no secret of the fact I know Tully personally. My opinions on this are scattered throughout the forum but I can answer questions if someone desperately wants to know.
[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] your experiences sound great... in its hey day that would've been an absolute bucket list experience for me, I have to say.

When I was in high school I would've given anything to hang out with a HM, which is pretty sad really. That's partly why the show is different for me now, now that you can follow the HMs on twitter & instagram, or find their facebook page, they seem less elusive and the magic of it is slightly decreased for me. Also, knowing someone on the show prior to them going on (which was always a dream of mine, by the way) has probably added to this feeling as well. But I digress...

i loved anna! :D but she got evicted too soon

Yeah, I got to meet them after they came out of the BB house - never knew any of them before hand. They were really nice. Some I only said hi to. Got to speak to Aleisha for a bit - she was really nice. Then I went to a new years eve party of Kate's and there were some housemates there as well. At the time they were all lovely except one. Lost contact with Kate not long after that, but it was good at the time.

Now I'm curious, who was the one who wasn't lovely?

i loved anna! :D but she got evicted too soon

I liked Anna as well. She definitely brought the dramaz to the house, and of course she coined a phrase that is well entrenched into our lexicon.

My grandparents actually know Anna and her family. I have never met Anna, although I have met some of her relatives, and I generally keep abreast on her life. Not in a stalker way, btw, my grandparents speak of all of her family often. She is looking amazing just a few months after having a baby.. like, totally banging body!

Mikkayla's sister posts regularly on the BB official FB page. She says Mikkayla is exactly the same on the show as she is in real life. Their mum has struggled with all the hate.

Well I have made no secret of the fact I know Tully personally. My opinions on this are scattered throughout the forum but I can answer questions if someone desperately wants to know.
[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] your experiences sound great... in its hey day that would've been an absolute bucket list experience for me, I have to say.

When I was in high school I would've given anything to hang out with a HM, which is pretty sad really. That's partly why the show is different for me now, now that you can follow the HMs on twitter & instagram, or find their facebook page, they seem less elusive and the magic of it is slightly decreased for me. Also, knowing someone on the show prior to them going on (which was always a dream of mine, by the way) has probably added to this feeling as well. But I digress...

H jessy_girl, how may I ask do you know Tully?

Mikkayla's sister posts regularly on the BB official FB page. She says Mikkayla is exactly the same on the show as she is in real life. Their mum has struggled with all the hate.

yes of course, that is understandable. but I guess that's for all relatives of those in the house

I've seen a failed housemate running off to catch something in the Sydney CBD.

The housemate never made it in the house; he was in the white room in BB07 with Demet (who won out of them) - It was Harrison.

Does that count?

I saw Stacey from BB2012 in Surrey Hills. She was walking towards me from a distance and I did that 'shit I think I know this person but where from and how' thing and I kept looking at her trying to work it out and thankfully did work it out before we passed one another or I would have done some awkward 'I know you smile' when I don't actually know her .... She looked funky. I thought she was fun on the show too .... I've had better brushes with fame tho. I went to an intimate show and dinner with a very famous British politician a few weeks before he went to jail but that's a whole nother story

Back