Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

Whoever is going to be the liberal leader by the time of the next election is holding a poisoned chalice imo.

The extreme right of the liberals are dealing in delusion.

Whoever is going to be the liberal leader by the time of the next election is holding a poisoned chalice imo.

The extreme right of the liberals are dealing in delusion.
I know, it's insane, right? Why put themselves through all this now when they could have just left it until after the election? If they really believe they could hold/win more seats with Dutton or ScoMo then yes, they truly are deluded.

Reactions: kxk
This is all anyone has been talking about at work today. Especially the possibility of ScoMo being PM. That they actually prorogued the house is CRAZY. Even crazier than the fact we're they're knifing another PM when we all know how much the public HATES it.

This has got to be the MESSIEST spill ever. I mean say what you will about Labor but at least their executions were swift when it came time. These guys forgot to sharpen the bloody axe and now the head is hanging on by a bit if sinew with blood spewing everywhere.

Were are you @derspatz?? I want to know what you think about this bloody mess.

Turnbull Shocks Cabinet And Plays Hidden Immunity Idol

Survivor.png

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/unc...hocks-cabinet-and-plays-hidden-immunity-idol/

Yeah the Liberals don't know how to knife a PM cleanly. Also with Labor it was primarily about Rudd being unstable wasn't it? This is 100 times worse because it's about the far right not being happy with the way the party is being run ie same sex marriage, climate change etc. I am not sure it's ever going to be resolved. Also Tony and his mates are deluded as hell as to what they think the Australian public want. They are a bunch of dinosaurs.

I heard a caller on Radio Melbourne this morning saying that Peta Credlin lost it on Sky News last night at the idea of ScoMo as PM. He was hoping that ScoMo won the ballot today because the meltdowns on Sky News this evening would be fun to watch.

Republicans ......time is right to launch, we need a new system of election
I want to elect the PM.....instead of YOU FUCKERS

Back