Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

Wendy Hughes............

What the Shtako?

I adored her in the Man From Snowy River TV series

Glenn McDuffie, WWII sailor famous for this photo:

article-2581304-1C4D353100000578-825_634x655.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581304/Man-known-kissing-sailor-WWII-era-image-dies.html

Mick Jagger's long time girlfriend and respected designer L'Wren Scott - committed suicide.
L'Wren Scott, the glamorous fashion designer and longtime lover of Mick Jagger, used a scarf to hang herself from a doorknob Monday in her Manhattan apartment.

Tour???

Mick Jagger's long time girlfriend and respected designer L'Wren Scott - committed suicide.
L'Wren Scott, the glamorous fashion designer and longtime lover of Mick Jagger, used a scarf to hang herself from a doorknob Monday in her Manhattan apartment.

Tour???

Officially postponed for an undetermined length of time.

Hold onto your tickets, they'll still be valid later...

Officially postponed for an undetermined length of time.

I have/had tickets for the show this Tuesday, I only obtained them because the original ticket holder could no longer attend on the date but now she wants them back. I guess I'll be nice and honour her request, I'm not really sure what the appropriate decorum is though.

That's awesome [MENTION=899]kxk[/MENTION] - it's always good too see hard work and talent paying off.

... but in the mean time, scalpers, keep paying the interest on your credit cards until you perhaps get the chance to move the tickets ... which hopefully will be so far into the future that you fail to even break even.

regarDS

James Rebhorn, a prolific character actor who appeared in the TV series Homeland, and in the films Scent of a Woman and My Cousin Vinny, has died. He was 65.

Rebhorn's agent, Dianne Busch, said that the actor died on Friday at his home in New Jersey. She declined to give details of the nature of his death.

In five decades of television and film work, Rebhorn amassed more than 100 credits, ranging from a shipping magnate in The Talented Mr. Ripley to the prosecutor in the series finale of the TV comedy Seinfeld.

Raised a Lutheran in Indiana, he often played astringent authorities, such as the headmaster in Scent of a Woman and lawyers on Boston Legal and The Practice.

In Homeland, he played the father of CIA officer Carrie Mathison.

youtubes of Matty's act

for the freo folk:

wow, these next ones were dejavu for me ... and I could hear my laugh here and there and I remember the bloody cop car driving through the middle of things. I musta been on my lunch break when I was working around the corner from the Murray St mall.

and a more professional/doco memory of him

and here is the Guinness World Record. 21 swords.

regarDS

Last edited:
Back