Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

What tags?

Is Charlotte the one that writes books and used to model a bit on the side?

Hi Mud
Tags - go down below the reply box, see there is this tag cloud - and dickheads started to use it to anon insult posters, cowardly wankers.
Seems to have only popped up last year, don't think it has been in use before - attribute it to posters with an addiction to tagging and making pointless comments that somehow makes them feel important, they likely hang on twitter and instagram all day and night:)
Mods should shut that function down since it's just trolls using it.

And are you confusing Charlotte with that Canadian bitch I can't stand who writes crime fiction and thinks she is a goddess?
Charlotte was on Celebrity Apprentice, and Australia's next Top Model judge/presenter, and often on Today panels and stuff.

Poor Charlotte. Life can be so beautiful and it's tragic when that can't be seen. Little things mean so much - a cool breeze after a hot day; the crunch of an autumn leaf under a boot; the smell of the salty sea; a young beauty walking past; an old couple holding hands. Trolls should stay in the dark under the bridge where they belong. We should be gentle with each other - we don't know the journey of the person walking next to us.

just noticed the tags for this thread...dont know how long thats been there but hrmmm. very petty.

Dunno how long it had actually been going on for before I found out about it and saw the tag "ds is a knob".

My response to that was to simply add "knobs are useful" :D

As for the stuff re: ex-members, our muddy, and my wife, etc, I'm prolly mistaken but I suspect the likes of tralalad had something to do with that.

I would agree that the forum could do without the tag cloud.

That said, I only discovered it when I started using a smart-phone to access the forum when out and about ... it shows at the top of the phone screen before showing anything else, whereas I don't see it at all when accessing via the PC.

It wouldn't be the first time the cowardly have tried to anonymously attack that/those which/who they have no rational argument against in the actual forums. Apparently, a few years ago a bunch of cowardly left-ardian extremist ex-members tried to get some sort of twitter trend going involving insulting me or something like that. I never got to see it (I've got no time for twotter) and only learned of it because a week or so after the fact our ToiletDuck expressed in here her scorn about it/the people who did it.

Cowardly inarticulate ideology driven haters of all that is true, right, and good are always going to hate in a cowardly and inarticulate manner ... and/or lurk to anonymously snipe and nip at the heals of their intellectual superiors whenever they think they might be able to get away with it without being verbally spanked back to the side of Sheol they've slithered up from ... and out of the forums. :D

Anyhoo, for something completely unrelated other than the fact it kinda involves a form of celebrity and faux-death, see:

[youtubevid]D0n8N98mpes[/youtubevid]

regarDS

Last edited:
And are you confusing Charlotte with that Canadian bitch I can't stand who writes crime fiction and thinks she is a goddess?
Charlotte was on Celebrity Apprentice, and Australia's next Top Model judge/presenter, and often on Today panels and stuff.

Are you thinking of Tara Moss kxk?

How do these tag things work?

BTW what do you think of the Charlotte Dawson death? I feel sad about it. I kind of liked her?

There's a petition to get a law enacted called "Charlotte's Law" to do with cyber bullying.

it does amaze me why people are so nasty online when they'd never be like that in person. Especially Facebook and youtube.

Charlotte was so lovely. I met her once through work and normally this involves very little communication on my part but she was so gregarious even in an awkward situation with no media around, but I was also surprised by how gentle she was. Even hours later when she was leaving she asked after me so she could say goodbye properly.

Fred Nile is having some rant about how a pregnancy she terminated started to trigger her depression (as said by Charlotte herself) and basically pinning her suicide on that. I'm all for freedom of speech but that guy needed to stfu a very long time ago.

Maria Von trapp aged 99

Last of the original 7 Von trapp children for whom "sound of music" was based. (Her character was Louisa)

Poor Wendy. I loved Careful, He Might Hear You.
Such an uncomfortable film, but done so well.

Back