Skip to main content

Deaths of Minor Celebrities

He had Hepatitis C, same as Chopper. Shame. He made some sublime music. He had some interesting things to say about meditation as well. I wouldnt mind hearing the meditation cd he made.

I saw him live as well, at a festival ages ago. He was on some kind of meds and practicallly unecognisable. Half the crowd had no idea it was Lou Reed. He was still pretty good despite the venue and being unwell. RIP

Yeah that was always really weird, it's not as surprising as it should be. I can't believe it was diagnosed as natural causes at the time.

Whilst I can't stop being curious about new posts here, i always come away feeling depressed. :(

Why are so many news outlets showing multiple photos of the horrible wreck? I find it such a confronting thing to see, irrespective of a celebrity connection. Is this actually something people are interested?

Why are so many news outlets showing multiple photos of the horrible wreck? I find it such a confronting thing to see, irrespective of a celebrity connection. Is this actually something people are interested?
It's cause tmz have no shame.

Quite bummed over Paul Walker dying. I know it's silly, but he just seemed like a good guy and I enjoyed his presence in films.

With the possible exception of the single episode of Who's The Boss? he was in, I have never seen anything with this guy.

Back