Skip to main content

Dear Channel Nine...

Lol, @Mr Stickyfingers - you'll love this

http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...e/news-story/62a049e3695087a93458501aea29971e

CHANNEL Nine has denied that Karl Stefanovic was “living it up” with James Packer and fiancee Mariah Carey on luxury yacht Arctic P just hours after reporting on the Nice terrorist attack.

...delcan... I will love you for the rest of my life after reading that lol!... now we all know why Channel 9 won't get rid of him... ( I know that Packer no longer owns Channel 9 but money talks doesn't it?)... in Packer's own words... “one of my best friends in the world”... sadly... we will now be stuck with the human dildo forever... I had to laugh at the last line... 'Stefanovic is now on his way back to Australia'... that says it all lol!... cheers.

Granted Love Island may be trash TV (though far better than BBUK nowadays) but I think Channel 9 announcing 4 days ago they'd be airing it from Tuesday and then on the day of the intended premiere dropping it and saying it'll air from next Monday instead just sums up everything which is wrong with Australian TV. I don't know networks in any other country who would treat viewers with such contempt.

Granted Love Island may be trash TV (though far better than BBUK nowadays) but I think Channel 9 announcing 4 days ago they'd be airing it from Tuesday and then on the day of the intended premiere dropping it and saying it'll air from next Monday instead just sums up everything which is wrong with Australian TV. I don't know networks in any other country who would treat viewers with such contempt.
I watch the repeat on nights. You need anything to watch/listen to in the middle of the night that's a bit off kilter. It is trashy, but viewers want to be voyeurs and 9 is either treating them with contempt or dangling a longer carrot line. It will backfire 9, it will backfire.

Sooooo Nine.... WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO TOP GEAR?

ONE EPISODE. ONE. ONE FUCKING EPISODE AND YOU CHANGED IT.

IUWERBG;IHESRBDGOJNBZERDUOGBZERSIOJVBWAEBNFVWVFQEWHWRTH

http://www.theage.com.au/business/m...-flat-advertising-market-20160824-gr0mh5.html

The bungled 60 Minutes episode that saw four Channel Nine staff briefly imprisoned in Beirut, Lebanon, cost the media company millions, and weighed on its annual earnings.

The TV network also revealed at its full-year results that it lost viewers because it had too little Australian content. And what local shows it did have turned out to be flops, including Australia's Got Talent, Farmer Wants a Wife, Renovation Rumble, The Briefcase, The Verdict, and The Hotplate.

Fucking hell, as much as I love NRL, the fucking footy show is the nadir of Australian culture. I was looking forward to Survivor last thursday night at 10:00pm, not watching a bunch of bogans flout their personal insecurities for the entire country to see. I think this will be the same for any show after the NRL Grand final on Sunday, ha, remember in 2014 when Big Brother went after? Fun and games ....

Fucking hell, as much as I love NRL, the fucking footy show is the nadir of Australian culture. I was looking forward to Survivor last thursday night at 10:00pm, not watching a bunch of bogans flout their personal insecurities for the entire country to see. I think this will be the same for any show after the NRL Grand final on Sunday, ha, remember in 2014 when Big Brother went after? Fun and games ....

In Adelaide we didn't get Survivor at all. It was scheduled for 10:30, but NINE ran a repeat of The Block followed by about 8 hours of football-related bullshit.

Hmmm, now this may seem like a far out idea here young bigbrothercritic, but i personally think you should write a letter to channel nine. Let them really know how you feel.

Gross, my eyes may never recover - at least I had muted it.
Not fair 9, I basically avoid 9 so that I never, ever, run into any of the sexist pigs all over that channel.

And, ewwwwwww why was that crap on before Survivor? Is that show allways on at that time?
Will I be safe next week?
Or, I can just miss the first minutes of survivor, can somebody poke me when it starts - I really am afraid of seeing those repulsive footy males, I almost vomited this week.

In Adelaide we didn't get Survivor at all. It was scheduled for 10:30, but NINE ran a repeat of The Block followed by about 8 hours of football-related bullshit.

That is gruesome. Arseholes!

I read somewhere they are showing ep 1 for Adelaide next week somehow as part of a double ep, hopefully not at midnight? Then the following week another double ep to catch you up to the rest of the country. Don't know where I read that, though...

Edit to add: Yes! Not hallucinating, c/- David Knox:

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/09/adelaide-viewers-programming-update.html

As a number of viewers in Adelaide have been asking about programming changes I can advise:

Nine:
Sunday 02/10 – Episode 3 of Doctor Doctor will run after NRL Grand Final
Thursday 06/10 – Episode 1 and 2 of Survivor will run at 9.40pm
Thursday 13/10 – Episode 3 and 4 of Survivor will run from 9.30pm
Episode 1 of Survivor is available to watch on 9now.com.au

TEN
The Wrong Girl ran at 9:30pm last night but is also replayed 9:10pm Saturday.
It is also available on tenplay.

ABC
Stephen Fry’s final ep of QI tonight at 8pm.
Anh’s Brush with Fame featuring Jimmy Barnes will be replayed 10pm Tues in SA only

I will update if I’m advised of further changes.

That is gruesome. Arseholes!

I read somewhere they are showing ep 1 for Adelaide next week somehow as part of a double ep, hopefully not at midnight? Then the following week another double ep to catch you up to the rest of the country. Don't know where I read that, though...

Edit to add: Yes! Not hallucinating, c/- David Knox:

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/09/adelaide-viewers-programming-update.html

As a number of viewers in Adelaide have been asking about programming changes I can advise:

Nine:
Sunday 02/10 – Episode 3 of Doctor Doctor will run after NRL Grand Final
Thursday 06/10 – Episode 1 and 2 of Survivor will run at 9.40pm
Thursday 13/10 – Episode 3 and 4 of Survivor will run from 9.30pm
Episode 1 of Survivor is available to watch on 9now.com.au

TEN
The Wrong Girl ran at 9:30pm last night but is also replayed 9:10pm Saturday.
It is also available on tenplay.

ABC
Stephen Fry’s final ep of QI tonight at 8pm.
Anh’s Brush with Fame featuring Jimmy Barnes will be replayed 10pm Tues in SA only

I will update if I’m advised of further changes.

Thanks Melore. I've found Survivor by other means now, but so annoying!

Back