Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

I love magical Tim, when we see inside his magic brain - the rocks :)Tim is a BB wizard.

This is a wierd weather forecast in Melbourne. They don't normally do this, do they?

Oh - my dog sat on the remote! SBS weather!! Too funny!

I must admit, that rock segment actually impressed me more than I would have thought. You can tell Tim had really thought that out and analysed each HM thoroughly. The way he explained it all too. One of the most memorable scenes of this whole season for sure, and I would even say it was actually one of the most genuine scenes I've ever seen on Big Brother Australia in it's entire history.

I must admit, that rock segment actually impressed me more than I would have thought. You can tell Tim had really thought that out and analysed each HM thoroughly. The way he explained it all too. One of the most memorable scenes of this whole season for sure, and I would even say it was actually one of the most genuine scenes I've ever seen on Big Brother Australia in it's entire history.

he's a clever one isn't he?

Everyone loving the food but Jade just looks the other way.....

DRINK every time you see Jade Eat something :)

oh this is like last year!!!

Pretty sure this time last year was when Estelle heard how much Michael disliked her and they ended up hooking up!!!

Back