Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

Begeeeeebus....Jade put her silver heart family bracelet in Ed's luggage..STALKER ALERT

haha

Boog: What does my rock look like? It better be a good looking one.

Tim: It's not. It's in the shape of a nose. Boog = booger. Not polished. Rough around the edges.

Drew's rock is stripey because Tim thinks he's interesting with a lot of layers.

This is almost making me weepy with the music they're playing.

Heidi's was the only red rock in the house as she was really close to Tim's heart.

omfg these explanations of Tim's are really awesome.

Tully's had a crack down the middle as he thought she had a broken heart and it eventually broke

OMG I hate living in NSW...... why are we on a delay still???? So stupid.

Can't wait for this ep. This is what I've been waiting for. Will Jade freak out when she realises Ed nominated her or will she justify it? LOL!

Imagine living in Perh :(
3 hrs behind!!

I'm calling it now: That rock part with Tim was by far the most interesting and insightful parts on the show this year! Love Tim so much! Got so emotional when he was going through everyone!

Trick or Treat!!

Halloween_5.gif
Happy Halloween, Mrs B!

Heidi's was the only red rock in the house as she was really close to Tim's heart.

omfg these explanations of Tim's are really awesome.

Tully's had a crack down the middle as he thought she had a broken heart and it eventually broke

I can't wait to watch it again. Bloody trick or treaters keep coming to the door! Husband is dealing with them but they are loud.....

Back