Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

Drew wants to very careful with his facial expressions, he did hook up with Tully and probably wont get much further than the first night when he gets out. He said "i love you" about 100 times.

I have a man crush on Drew. He's fucking hilarious and like the honey badger he don't give a shit.
haha think of how some of us women feel!! I'm so glad he didn't get turfed the week after that Tully mess when many of us thought he would. He's hysterical and honest and the last 6 or so weeks would've been much harder to take with him gone.

Ed: mumble, mumble
Jade in DR: he said he would be waiting for me the second I get out.

NO. HE DID NOT SAY THAT

Edited: i misheard it - that is what she wished he had said.

Last edited:
haha think of how some of us women feel!! I'm so glad he didn't get turfed the week after that Tully mess when many of us thought he would. He's hysterical and honest and the last 6 or so weeks would've been much harder to take with him gone.

Ditto - and with charisma and sex appeal to burn

yea he is a player and am i right about his brother organizing dates for ED while he was in the house this was all done on that Team ED FB PAGE ?

Tully mess. I think he got a cream to clear that up.

OMG I hate living in NSW...... why are we on a delay still???? So stupid.

Can't wait for this ep. This is what I've been waiting for. Will Jade freak out when she realises Ed nominated her or will she justify it? LOL!

Oh no. She has given him a family heirloom secretly in his bag. Jade. Nooooooooo

Last edited:
Jade's asked to see what Ed's rock (from Tim's set) looks like

Tim: It's a perfect rock. Nothing stands out about it.

hahaha

Back