Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

Jade is sitting there with her "cat's bum mouth" next to her worst nightmare...Boog :D

Evict her so that the serious stalking of Ed can commence :D

Loving tonight's episode! It's just a shame the room is so dark - is anyone else finding it hard to see?

Jade is sitting there with her "cat's bum mouth" next to her worst nightmare...Boog :D

It wouldn't surprise me if Jade walks, like she did in top model

Amen! She's such a debbie downer!

debbie.gif

I must admit, that rock segment actually impressed me more than I would have thought. You can tell Tim had really thought that out and analysed each HM thoroughly. The way he explained it all too. One of the most memorable scenes of this whole season for sure, and I would even say it was actually one of the most genuine scenes I've ever seen on Big Brother Australia in it's entire history.

.....and I think it was the longest continuous sequence we have had this season *nods vigorously*

It's a skill taught to footy players and pollies.
And husbands who do not care for BB!! Honestly! We can sit in dead silence before it's on and as soon as the opening segment roles, suddenly he needs to talk about everything that pops into his head.

And husbands who do not care for BB!! Honestly! We can sit in dead silence before it's on and as soon as the opening segment roles, suddenly he needs to talk about everything that pops into his head.

Men in general love the sound of their own voices:)

Heidi's was the only red rock in the house as she was really close to Tim's heart.

omfg these explanations of Tim's are really awesome.

Tully's had a crack down the middle as he thought she had a broken heart and it eventually broke

loved the explanations, but I think he might have changed the meaning behind tully's so as not to offend Drew. I was thinking the split equalled a split personality type (think dr jekyll and mr hyde!)

I know - what is that? Mine kicks me out of the room so he can watch the foxtel, then will proceed to follow me 5 mins later into the other room where I am watching BB....

Loving tonight's episode! It's just a shame the room is so dark - is anyone else finding it hard to see?
They had the boys stand up but not the girls, probly realized Undet that light in white might be see through

I know I'm a bot late to this party but omg I love Sonia's dress! She looks gorgeous :)

Ed is emotionally vacant.

But I wonder why Tim and Drew continue to stick the boot into him even when he is not there.

I'm pretty sure Ben had sexier things to say to Jade than DEaDshit did.

ETA: Aw...I'd cry too, Jade, if that was the goodbye message I got.

Back