Skip to main content

Episode Day 94 (30/10/13): Eviction #12 (90m) discussions

What's that? Are they gonna play back the season's noms to them? That would be awesome. She's so drippy though she'll not mind.

Tomorrow's ep is apparently very similar to the secrets ep from the end of last year. Or at least I think it is, I could be wrong. :)

6 weeks ago

When he was more than happy to kiss up to her and spend his time with her. He's never nominated friends though.

yes if Ed stays tonight there is a good possiblity he could take it out at the end...with this voting power behind him

One advantage will be there will be a voting freeze when it gets down to just the two left and if Ed is one of the two that means the Ed dislikers can focus their votes on the other HM to ensure Ed doesn't win.

No.

If they were camera shy they wouldn't have shown up for all his other evictions? My comment was just based on the fact that he was the only one to get a friend for the nominations and now is the only one with a friend for the eviction. Also his family is definitely not pissed at Tully.

it's weird poor Drew

I'm so excited I don't think I can even handle watching the prelude to the announcement. I'm about to have an aneurysm

haha I'm already on the EDge of my seat.

Who will they leave on the couch? Ed and Drew I reckon.

its hard to say
Ed and Drew seems like what ppl are expecting the voting results to show
Tim and Ed because of their rivalry/alpha males
Jade and Ed because of JadEd
Drew and Jade because they came into the house together
Tim and Drew mates since week 1

They probably have lives to lead and no that Drew is a secure enough person that he doesn't need any "support" - it's not a crisis situation.

Imagine if you work full time having to go up once a week would be very difficult especially now it's week days. It would be really difficult for me

Ed says Werld just like he says Gerls.:D

The Showmance versus the Bromance...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Back