Skip to main content

Episode Day 94 (30/10/13): Eviction #12 (90m) discussions

What I want to know is wtf has happened to Drew's family? Nominations he had his friend/roommate Dougal and today he just has a friend there (Tom). Hannah (sister), Helen (mum) and his dad (can't remember his name off the top of my head) are a no show. Tully might not actually be there tonight - perhaps the freeze and release task thing got the reunion the producers wanted.

In case you wanted to know the others - Nick (brother) is there for Ed, Katie (cousin) for Jade and Lyn (mum) for Tim.

Are you at the eviction?

I really hope Australia doesnt drop the ball again on this one... I wish I could vote :(

I've voted quite a lot today for Tim & Drew, I hope others are doing the same. I think Jade might be safe, she seems to have a large fan base. It's time to go Ed. I'm wanting to hear Sonia say those words tonight.

It's time to go Jade or Drew! Ed to final 4 please! Let him have a moment to shine without that leech!

I've voted quite a lot today for Tim & Drew, I hope others are doing the same. I think Jade might be safe, she seems to have a large fan base. It's time to go Ed. I'm wanting to hear Sonia say those words tonight.

haha I'm already on the EDge of my seat.

Who will they leave on the couch? Ed and Drew I reckon.

I feel that if that natural law of order is followed then ed having lasted past his use by date will be finally be removed from the house tonight.

The only thing that prevents me from being sure of that is his family. I feel like they have more power than any contestants family on the singing shows or any previous big brother ever. They are singlehandedly rigging this, and shoving Ed down our throats and propping him up like Bernie in the movie 'weekend at Bernie's' and are taking him all the way to the win.
yes if Ed stays tonight there is a good possiblity he could take it out at the end...with this voting power behind him

Are you at the eviction?

No.

maybe they are camera shy or really,really,really pissed at the Tully thing

If they were camera shy they wouldn't have shown up for all his other evictions? My comment was just based on the fact that he was the only one to get a friend for the nominations and now is the only one with a friend for the eviction. Also his family is definitely not pissed at Tully.

Back