Skip to main content

Episode Day 94 (30/10/13): Eviction #12 (90m) discussions

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
So tonight is the final Wednesday eviction and 2nd last eviction of 2013.

NSW is delayed by 30 minutes once more.

Who will go? Ed, Jade, Drew or Tim?

Last edited:
Funny I'm quite nervous for this one, as some have been pretty big shocks. So please please please just let it be Ed.

Hopefully Ed or Drew go, Jade and Tim must stay. Yes please post the percentages when they are up for those who are behind again :( Thanks:D

I think it'll be Drew. With tomorrow's secrets ep, I actually wouldn't be disappointed if Ed stayed so long as they showed him giving Jade points.

I really hope Australia doesnt drop the ball again on this one... I wish I could vote :(

I think it'll be Drew. With tomorrow's secrets ep, I actually wouldn't be disappointed if Ed stayed so long as they showed him giving Jade points.

What's that? Are they gonna play back the season's noms to them? That would be awesome. She's so drippy though she'll not mind.

I feel that if that natural law of order is followed then ed having lasted past his use by date will be finally be removed from the house tonight.

The only thing that prevents me from being sure of that is his family. I feel like they have more power than any contestants family on the singing shows or any previous big brother ever. They are singlehandedly rigging this, and shoving Ed down our throats and propping him up like Bernie in the movie 'weekend at Bernie's' and are taking him all the way to the win.

I feel that if that natural law of order is followed then ed having lasted past his use by date will be finally be removed from the house tonight.

The only thing that prevents me from being sure of that is his family. I feel like they have more power than any contestants family on the singing shows or any previous big brother ever. They are singlehandedly rigging this, and shoving Ed down our throats and propping him up like Bernie in the movie 'weekend at Bernie's' and are taking him all the way to the win.

Just saw on twitter that they think the vote is close..oh and someone posted a fan that was depressed was invited to Ed's footy club and Ed was sooooo nice to him..so now they are using a fans depression to get Ed votes

What I want to know is wtf has happened to Drew's family? Nominations he had his friend/roommate Dougal and today he just has a friend there (Tom). Hannah (sister), Helen (mum) and his dad (can't remember his name off the top of my head) are a no show. Tully might not actually be there tonight - perhaps the freeze and release task thing got the reunion the producers wanted.

In case you wanted to know the others - Nick (brother) is there for Ed, Katie (cousin) for Jade and Lyn (mum) for Tim.

Back