Skip to main content

Episode Day 94 (30/10/13): Eviction #12 (90m) discussions

I think possible after the cheering for Tim went on for a while when talking about his jacket dilemna etc, the audience were told to quieten, so when Jade came on they didnt realsied they could cheer for her, and maybe seeing that the cheering stopped, Mike told them to cheer and Ed got some cheers, and when Drew came on they cheered even more. often the crowd are told to keep quite while sonia is speaking to the HM's.
Jade was upset over the lack of cheers etc and Drew told her the audience were probaby mostly girls (he might think that, or just trying to comfort Jade while she was upset, he was hugging her at the time)
when the announcement was about to be made between Ed and Jade, the crowd were chanting for Ed to leave but I think Jade also thought they were cheering because they loved him more

does anyone think jade could of possibly got the highest amount of votes and that's why they didn't show it? the fact that she was against boys could of helped her receive more votes... Sonia always seems to give little digs towards jade and i think the producers don't really want to pay jade that much attention. even last week when jade received the highest votes sonia didnt even acknowledge it.

also anyone notice last night on the screen behind sonia they had a picture of Ed looking head on and jade standing on the side staring at ed. (why do they keep doing that?)

Usual Mornings backstage interview:

[video=youtube;rLQLRPsjjWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLQLRPsjjWo[/video]

Oh I'm so happy with that result after seeing people on here saying the Lowers could buy Ed the win. Good work Australia.

Back