Skip to main content

Episode Day 94 (30/10/13): Eviction #12 (90m) discussions

Question: What did Ed mean when he said to Maddie: "I'm so sorry" when he kissed her hello before getting interviewed by Sonia?

?? Ill need to watch that part again I think. Anyone have any ideas what it could mean?

YASSSSSSSSSS!!!

So happy I could cry!!!!

Did you see Ed's face when he was evicted? He was seriously expecting Jade to go. All week long he thought he was safe hahahahahahahahahaha LOVE seeing a douchebag's ego ripped to shreds

And did you see his goodbye to Jade? He seriously gave more of a cuddle to TIM than he did Jade. Ahahahahahaha OMG I can't believe how stupid he is. How did he expect to come out of this show looking good when he treated her so poorly? It makes me sad that Jade doesn't clue on to how crap he treats her. She has no self-respect or self-worth and it's sad to see because she's a beautiful girl. She just needs to work on herself a bit.

He said he wanted to be up with drew and Tim... As someone else said, poetic justice :)

Poor Ed. He had no clue that he'd be evicted last night. I'd say he was stunned.

From the crowd's cheers, I would say Tim, Tahan and Drew are the final three. But that is not always been accurate.

I am wanting a shocker final with Tim, Tahan and Boog. It will look like a Tahan win and then Tim will just barely beat her.

Really?!?!

If you're reading this Jaz I did vote for you and wished you'd stayed in longer! <3
What a suck up!! Hahahaha!!!

If you are reading this, Jas, I didn't vote for you and your lipstick is garish!

From the crowd's cheers, I would say Tim, Tahan and Drew are the final three. But that is not always been accurate.

Considering someone has already posted in here who was at the show last night and said they were told to cheer for the boys a lot but not Jade I don't think crowd cheers are accurate at all.

Considering someone has already posted in here who was at the show last night and said they were told to cheer for the boys a lot but not Jade I don't think crowd cheers are accurate at all.
I'm just not buying that that is actually what was said. I have a feeling they were told to cheer for Ed since probably it would have been a weak effort at best.
As fair as they have been about forcing people to cheer for housemates at previous evictions I don't in my wildest dreams imagine that they would tell anyone NOT to cheer for a particular housemate.

Poor Ed. He had no clue that he'd be evicted last night. I'd say he was stunned.

I am wanting a shocker final with Tim, Tahan and Boog. It will look like a Tahan win and then Tim will just barely beat her.
NEVER go by the crowd's cheers. The crowd's cheers reflect only what the producers orchestrated, since the audience is told who to cheer for and when.

I'm just not buying that that is actually what was said. I have a feeling they were told to cheer for Ed since probably it would have been a weak effort at best.
As fair as they have been about forcing people to cheer for housemates at previous evictions I don't in my wildest dreams imagine that they would tell anyone NOT to cheer for a particular housemate.

Even if that wasn't exactly the way they said it, either way it still shows that they are having some say in crowd reaction so I don't think crowd reaction is always the best determiner of popularity and voting (which is the point I was replying to).
If it were the case with them wanting to get Ed cheers then why wouldn't they say "Make sure you cheer loudly for all of the housemates"? not tell them to cheer for the 3 boys but leave Jade out. A lot of people have been posting on facebook saying that's exactly the way it went down. I went to an eviction show back in 2006 and Mike Goldman was walking around for a good portion of the show telling us when and what to cheer at.

Even if that wasn't exactly the way they said it, either way it still shows that they are having some say in crowd reaction so I don't think crowd reaction is always the best determiner of popularity and voting (which is the point I was replying to).
If it were the case with them wanting to get Ed cheers then why wouldn't they say "Make sure you cheer loudly for all of the housemates"? not tell them to cheer for the 3 boys but leave Jade out. A lot of people have been posting on facebook saying that's exactly the way it went down. I went to an eviction show back in 2006 and Mike Goldman was walking around for a good portion of the show telling us when and what to cheer at.
Yeah true. It just seems unnaturally cruel for them to say don't cheer for Jade. But I wasn't there and never have been.

I guess I'm just hoping it was a big misunderstanding.

I don't have time to read all the threads so if someone could enlighten me please. Was Tahan pulled up for discussing her surly task with Jade as was mentioned in the LF yesterday. When she had to stay within 5 metres of Ed and jade? I thought she wasn't supposed to. Thanks.

I think she might have gotten away with it because she didn't actually mention Surly - if she just said she was given a task and they assumed it was by BB then she didn't give Surly away ...

I think she might have gotten away with it because she didn't actually mention Surly - if she just said she was given a task and they assumed it was by BB then she didn't give Surly away ...

Thanks Crimmy, makes sense. Love your Avatar, really catches your "eye", or mine anyway. lol

Question: What did Ed mean when he said to Maddie: "I'm so sorry" when he kissed her hello before getting interviewed by Sonia?

Apparently it was his housemate/Ex gf ( the 1 from Nick's blog who said Jade was a stage 5 clinger) and I heard on the radio this morning that he said "I don't know why I said sorry, I have nothing to apoligise for"

Lol...seeing as I'm a first year med student who is doing major procrastination before exams hanging around on these threads, the only person I see heading the asylum is one who is calling others psycho, insane and crazy...hmmm who is that??? Aw babe looks like its you.

Jade is not psycho, she actually likes the guy and I wouldn't be surprised if she has fallen in love with him, can't help that being in there for 3 months together. She's single at least..unlike the girls that have stepped in there and cheated
And don't worry I'll keep a support for tim because he's the only one in there with intelligence and humour :) and deserves to win.

oh and no surprise you are against him so you'd be hating someone who likes him....Not sure why? Is that you tully? If it is I just want to let you know I think you're a slut :D

Yeah but doesn't sound like Ed was single so she is a home wrecker!

Back