Skip to main content

Episode Day 85 (Mon 21/10/13): Daily Show (90m)

Okay. I may have cried a little bit at that. Tears definitely welled in the eyes.

It was so unbelievably sad wasn't it? I mean seeing your mum and little sister after 3 whole months! Why would you smile? Has anybody ever cried when seeing their mum after 3 months?? That's what cameras do to people. Sheesh.

Tahan's Mum and sister have just left the house here. Tahan did so well staying frozen. I wonder if her Mum was allowed to pass on messages from home, or if she just did it anyway? Ed's brother didn't say anything like that. It kinda goes against the whole "no news from the outside world" etc.

This. I hate being slapped on the arse. And it would have hurt. I don't care what the intent was. She wouldn't have done it to anyone else.
The "Wah wah" and eye rubs after he said it hurt and not to do it again are what got to me. Shut up you little cretin.

Definitely teared up when Tahan's Mum and sister came in. I think what the family or friends say is up to them Nick obviously just wanted to show himself off, while Tahan's Mum opted to comfort her. That also shows a difference with the type of relationship though, I know my brother would be silly if he came in but my Mum or best friend would be emotional.

Tahan's Mum and sister have just left the house here. Tahan did so well staying frozen. I wonder if her Mum was allowed to pass on messages from home, or if she just did it anyway? Ed's brother didn't say anything like that. It kinda goes against the whole "no news from the outside world" etc.
I agree. That was off. How cute is her little sister?! Awww....

I don't think BB can fail them for her crying. spare me. Who wouldn't have in her position? She didn't move though.

that her family loves her, that's over the line?

She didn't say anything significant so I don't think any issue with it either. Just that everyone loves her. That made me a bit teary.

Imagine if Tully was frozen when Tahan came in ........ !!

It is beyond my comprehension that anyone could want this whiny self centred little bitch Tim to win.

He is such a fuckwit with massive issues.

Oh that was so sweet Tahans mum and lil sis unlike Eds bro who only showed he would be more fun than Ed.
All she said was things any of the loved ones would say - everyone is proud of you etc

The "Wah wah" and eye rubs after he said it hurt and not to do it again are what got to me. Shut up you little cretin.

Now look here. I don't want to argue with you but I will if I have too. Honestly! Have you been on the bath salts again?? :p

I want you to go right now and stand in the corner and repeat 50 times 'Bad Boog Terrific Tim'.

It is beyond my comprehension that anyone could want this whiny self centred little bitch Tim to win.

Well most seem to find these endearing qualities. I don't, I can't stand him and to be honest he went from annoying, to reasonably funny and entertaining, and now I just find him pathetic and uncomfortable to watch.

She was telling her what each family member said to pass on, things like they're proud of her and that they're loving watching her, etc.

I know that all the rules are different or whatever since BB became Channel 9's puppet, but things like that used to be against the rules - even in circumstances like this.

Ed's bros did the same, and every single family member that comes in will do it. Bert & Patti already let Tim know he's cheeky, none of them shut their mouths.
And 9 doesn't care, 9 BB doesn't have too many rules, bet the voices get pissed out the back.

Oh that was so sweet Tahans mum and lil sis unlike Eds bro who only showed he would be more fun than Ed.
All she said was things any of the loved ones would say - everyone is proud of you etc

Good point. It's not as if she told her things that had been happening I guess.

I liked how at first Tahan's sister was more interested in Mr Clooney than Tahan. She was very cute.

Now look here. I don't want to argue with you but I will if I have too. Honestly! Have you been on the bath salts again?? :p

I want you to go right now and stand in the corner and repeat 50 times 'Bad Boog Terrific Tim'.
I think you misunderstand me Chump! I meant Boog is the cretin!! BOOG!!! I hated the act she put on after Tim said it hurt!! Boog is bad!! BOOG!!!

Ugh. I can't believe I'm saying this but Tim and Drew both pissed me off immensely tonight. I'm starting to think they don't even like one another.

I liked that Tahans mum was just interested in letting T know she loved her - guess you have to be a Mum to understand I would be the same with my daughter - fuck the others would just talk to her and tell her I'm proud

Program finally finished for me. Task was good until the soppy bit at the end. Tim getting ridiculously insecure, Jade full of complaints. Tim gets away with pretty much anything in this show though, if it was Tahan people would probably be calling for her to be hanged. I doubt Jade goes this week, but I so hope she goes soon.

I think you misunderstand me Chump! I meant Boog is the cretin!! BOOG!!! I hated the act she put on after Tim said it hurt!! Boog is bad!! BOOG!!!

Awwwwww were still friends ....... Gosh such near disaster in my evening. If I knew how to do gifs I'd do a big friend hug gif :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'd say for sure then they are all up for noms no matter what happens with this task. Like last year just a threat to stop them breaking.

shut up. You try living with the rest of the boring idiots in there. See how you go. Tims awesome.

Back