Skip to main content

Episode Day 85 (Mon 21/10/13): Daily Show (90m)

Tim was right though...if he slapped her he would've copped it. People on here were even calling for Tully to get thrown from the house when she slapped Drew in the arm that day because they hated her. Because Boog acts like a clown no one has a problem with it.

I don't think anyone should hit anyone else. it's not really funny in my book. there are plenty of other ways to piss someone off if you want to!

Yeah you'd hope so but there would've been an uproar if he'd slapped her in the same circumstances. I can just see threads now calling it sexual abuse, he's broken a rule, get him out of the house, etc.... I don't see anything wrong with what she did but I do think he was right in calling out the double standards that exist.

Double standards definately exist. Anatomy Ed is one that springs to mind. But I would hope cooler heads would prevail, if Boog didn't have a problem with it (I think she wouldn't) then maybe a strike not eviction.

I don't think anyone should hit anyone else. it's not really funny in my book. there are plenty of other ways to piss someone off if you want to!

This. I hate being slapped on the arse. And it would have hurt. I don't care what the intent was. She wouldn't have done it to anyone else.

Tahan's mum was in the wrong for telling Tahan a whole heap of stuff from the outside. Definitely shouldn't have been allowed to say what she did, whether was part of the task or not. As much as Tahan is my favourite, was still an unfair advantage.

What did she say? Like in general, my kids were yelling and I couldn't hear.

Tahan's mum was in the wrong for telling Tahan a whole heap of stuff from the outside. Definitely shouldn't have been allowed to say what she did, whether was part of the task or not. As much as Tahan is my favourite, was still an unfair advantage.

that her family loves her, that's over the line?

win/9 is really snowy here tonight i assume because we get our feed from sydney could that be the reason??

You have got to love Tim - the whole chocogate thing and then he says "The girls are gonna kill me - at least I made them pet rocks" when the tuna gets taken away. LOL.

Just had a look on the Foxtel Guide and Next Thursday(31st October) we have a live Trick or Treat special, Instead of noms.

Back