Skip to main content

Episode Day 85 (Mon 21/10/13): Daily Show (90m)

Tim was right though...if he slapped her he would've copped it. People on here were even calling for Tully to get thrown from the house when she slapped Drew in the arm that day because they hated her. Because Boog acts like a clown no one has a problem with it.

if tim whacked her he would be out of the house, no question about it. double standards

I would be happy for any of those 3 to win.

BB is favouring Tahan, so it wouldn't surprise me.

IMO: BB are trying to get Tim out.

I kind of feel like BB is being a bit anti-Tim too ......but I'm open to the knowledge that I am very pro Tim and so maybe I'm seeing things through prejudiced eyes. I think he is definitely having a tougher personal time tho and I'm hoping it comes to an end soon. He is nice guy and I feel he is copping it from a lot of angles

Drew has found a chink in Tims armour. Be a better friend of Boog and have a little bit if power.

Tim was right though...if he slapped her he would've copped it. People on here were even calling for Tully to get thrown from the house when she slapped Drew in the arm that day because they hated her. Because Boog acts like a clown no one has a problem with it.

Honestly how has she not been thrown out for that? Imagine if Tim did it to her? Get rid of her.

wouldn't intent have a say as well though?
Yeah you'd hope so but there would've been an uproar if he'd slapped her in the same circumstances. I can just see threads now calling it sexual abuse, he's broken a rule, get him out of the house, etc... I don't see anything necessarily wrong with what she did because she was obviously joking although her reaction was foul when he said it actually hurt...but I do think he was right in calling out the double standards that exist.

Tahan's mum was in the wrong for telling Tahan a whole heap of stuff from the outside. Definitely shouldn't have been allowed to say what she did, whether was part of the task or not. As much as Tahan is my favourite, was still an unfair advantage.

Back