Skip to main content

Episode Day 85 (Mon 21/10/13): Daily Show (90m)

that her family loves her, that's over the line?
She was telling her what each family member said to pass on, things like they're proud of her and that they're loving watching her, etc.

I know that all the rules are different or whatever since BB became Channel 9's puppet, but things like that used to be against the rules - even in circumstances like this.

Just had a look on the Foxtel Guide and Next Thursday(31st October) we have a live Trick or Treat special, Instead of noms.

I'd say for sure then they are all up for noms no matter what happens with this task. Like last year just a threat to stop them breaking.

Jade "he always gets rewarded for his bad behaviour'"

Well he should - at least he's entertaining us!

Can you imagine a house of goody two shoes?????

OMG..... Jade once said she was or is so much like Tim.... that girl is losing the plot!!!!

She was telling her what each family member said to pass on, things like they're proud of her and that they're loving watching her, etc.

I know that all the rules are different or whatever since BB became Channel 9's puppet, but things like that used to be against the rules - even in circumstances like this.

Totally agree, I thought the same thing. It's not really the point of the task either in my opinion. The choir was fantastic though! Great ep. Over too quickly. :-(

Not during Ed's no. But I have a feeling I will during Tahans.

On a side note: Guess this means we won't find out who came in in the LF yesterday, pretty sure that one happened before the freeze we just saw, didn't it? Guess they decided they had enough footage of Drew.
It was the kid choir.

Fuck I hate Boog.

She could die in a hole and I wouldn't care.

Good on Jade and Ed staying frozen with Tim and Tahan

Agree. That would have been hard. Especially seeing them eat all the food! And when Tim put the breadsticks in their hands haha .....I felt sorry for them not getting any food tho

Last edited:
Back