Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

and maybe over Summer the producers can go back watch the tapes and see what not to do for the Series in 2015. Because this is the worse one of the lot. Comes down to casting...... believe it or not. :rolleyes:

Eh, I think it come more down to production. Fucking stunts every single week, no live feed and them only showing us what they wanted us to see (Ryan probably wasn't quiet at all at the start), certain intruders (Penny and Richard) not being there from the start. Penny would've been funny as and Richard would've been great in the house, smart + funny.

If we are to believe the stuff up in the Travis voting there might be a protest but well done Ryan he played well and the housemates who lived with him clearly thought he was the winner so he is . The best thing was Skye not winning her desperate last gasp at attention in the live eviction she showed why she wasn't the one not to win due to her immaturity and wasn't very gracious either. Glad Travis didn't win and as I said earlier Ryan was the best of the last three and good one him I am sure he will be successful with whatever he does in the future

Thanks for a great season Nutters!

I have loved the Daily Threads and I will miss you all in the off season.

For the seasonal members, I look forward to doing it again next year, to the stayers, see you tomorrow.

Xo

If we are to believe the stuff up in the Travis voting there might be a protest but well done Ryan he played well and the housemates who lived with him clearly thought he was the winner so he is . The best thing was Skye not winning her desperate last gasp at attention in the live eviction she showed why she wasn't the one not to win due to her immaturity and wasn't very gracious either. Glad Travis didn't win and as I said earlier Ryan was the best of the last three and good one him I am sure he will be successful with whatever he does in the future
It would make me laugh if Trav took his appeal all the way to the High Court. lol.

Back