Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Skye's face tho on eviction, she was trying too cover up her anger and upset by her ADHD overload excitement. She had it in, she thought she was going too win big brother(also I'm curious what happened too her fan base) Wow, it's weird Travis and Ryan came in together and finished together, and seriously now it's the final! How cheap is channel 9? For real in the olden days of BB, they uses too give the first evicted housemate a car. Now it's just cheap as hell. That was an embarrassment totally.

They'd be silly to dump the format without trying a back-to-basics reboot. But whatever, they have The Block so they'll just be happy to whore that out.

I just cant get over the fact he wants to open a bar. not pay a mortgage for a house already owned or go on a holiday, not even start my own business. BECAUSE HE HAS ALL THAT! someone like David probably would have helped sick children with some of it.

Lina probably would have used it to start work on her new album.

Kate probably would have used some of the money to implant a tracking device in Lawson.

Skye probably would have used some of the money to buy some magic beans.

GUYS STAHP!

At the end of BB09 and BB10 it was specifically stated that "we'll see you next year". Sonia just thanked all the HM's of the last three years and the viewers, the crew, etc, and simply said "register YOUR INTEREST in becoming a housemate online", and then said farewell. It does NOT mean it's DEFINITELY back just yet.

Wait. Are you trying to tell me that they may not be telling the full story? :eek: o_O

Surely they wouldn't mislead us...

RANT:
I think a lot of us are feeling down because we've given this season so many chances. Sure, there's been some highlights and likeable housemates. But because we're so passionate about the show, there's no denying that we've been let down in so many ways.

Watching tonight's finale, I was not one bit excited or happy. I was just like: "is this it? is it ending?"

Months of dedication to this show ending in a few sighs and a lot of disappointment.
Agree!!!

The only person who will get any sort of fame out of this will be Skye. Everyone else has zero personality. (Except Priya but she doesnt strike me as the fame wannabe type)

Back